DJay 2 and Numark iDJ Pro Controller

Is DJay2 fully compatible with Numark’s iDJ Pro controller? And - maybe a silly question but - if I download DJay 2 will it overwrite DJay 1 or can I continue to use both. If DJay 2 isn’t working properly with the controller I will need to stick with version 1

i agree.ihave the same problem.algoridim…please do something for your costumers…where is your responsabilty and considerarions with your costumers???

studioag1 less than a minute ago
i agree.ihave the same problem.algoridim…please do something for your costumers…where is your responsabilty and considerarions with your costumers???

i need this untiil next friday URGENTTTTT!!!

i have a wedding on saturday and had to be perfect my setup.
algoridim do something about it.
we buy your product with money of our clients .
think about it!!!
could you improve djay 2 to work decently with ios 7

you are full of reason, but we are simple users who became prisoners of the goodness of big companies, on the other words we are simple nothing compare to them , we are in their hands , it is the SYSTEMMMMM!!

studioag1 4 minutes ago
you are full of reason, but we are simple users who became prisoners of the goodness of big companies, on the other words we are simple nothing compare to them , we are in their hands , it is the SYSTEMMMMM!!

Hi Everyone, can you please explain the jogwheels issue with the iDJ Pro a bit further?

It sounds like this issue: http://community.algoriddim.com/algor…

Please post future comments to the thread above.

Can you please email us about this issue (support@algoriddim.com)? Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

If you’re experiencing the problem, where the master audio is suddenly split to left and right, please go here: http://community.algoriddim.com/algor…

Thanks!

Djay 2 works perfectly with the Numark iDJ Pro controller and you will have both versions of djay to choose from.

I’ve tried the new djay on my iDJ Pro and everything looks and works great!

I think you’ll love it once you try it out :slight_smile:

My jog wheels are really messed up on my iDJ Pro after upgrading to ios 7 :frowning:

Hi Warren, when I used to jogs (pitch bend mode) it doesn’t react to what I’m doing but a couple second later while I’m still turning the jog wheel, the track seems to just jump to where it should be completely throwing everything off. I had to do a set a few days ago (using it for the first time since ios 7) and went to transition tracks and had a train wreck! I tried to save it quick using the sync button but because all my tracks BPM’s, cue points & beat grids were reset after the upgrade, it synced horribly. From then on I had to set each beat grid (most of them as they were wrong) and use sync the entire set… It sucked!

Great thanks - it’s the 2 versions bit that matters most! I have seen a post on Numark forums that 2 works with idi pro but not altogether properly - in particular goes to a 1 turntable view? However, I’ll give it a bash now I know version 1 isn’t disappearing

If it’s the controller, is this not an issue for Numark? Or are some people having trouble with the software on its own.

I never trust ANY operating system update when critical 3rd party software or hardware depends on it. When a new version of Mac OS or Windows comes out you can be certain that lots of printers and scanners won’t work until the manufacturers update their drivers. It’s a fact of life. Wait till the bugs are ironed out and 3rd party manufacturers have updated

It’s a shame !!! Every IOS update will make troubles & problems !!!
We can not have a safety & solid controller :frowning:
When it is finaly begin to work… the IOS update bring new problems !!
The time algoriddim will take to correct problems there will be another fucking IOS.
Tooooooooooooohhhhhhh