DJay 2 Cannot Connect to Spotify Premium

Indeed same error 128 or "could not load track. I did if the problem is still there, but it works perfect now. Problem seems to be solved. Did you change something Lukas? Problem solved for everybody? At least I’m happy!

Same problem here

I confirm the same message: Error 128 after trying to download the file

Yes, it seems to work back again as usual. Let’s hope it will not happens again when I need it.

Same problem here in the Netherlands. Having the same problem in Pacemaker, I think this is a Sportify problem…

I had problems yesterday too. I was at a Legion Hall with moderate wifi connection. Worked for a while then it just quit and gave me errors when I tried to restart. I shut down, Spotify, DJay, everything it wouldn’t work. Good thing I had music on my iPad to get us through the night.

Tried it this morning, at home. Appears to be working now

…and same problem here (also in Netherlands). Both on iPad Air and iPhone 7. Djay 2 with Spotify premium. Not working on WiFi nor on 4G. Sometimes it loads a song but then stops/continues every so many seconds. More often it does not load at all - then giving the error 128 - opening Ogg Vorbis file; or simply time-out with Spotify.

Update: also Pacemaker is not working, so indeed seems to be an issue at Spotify (server / API) side

On my side - everything is also back to normal and works perfectly again. Both DJay2 and Pacemaker. On various networks (home wifi, 4G and work wifi). I assume this was a bug on Spotify side.

Thanks for reaching out Lukas, good to know you guys are on top of these things - especially with Xmas gigs coming up :slight_smile:

Same Probleme here (Germany)!
Djay Pro on ipad air 2.
Loading a title doesn’t work (Error 128) or is very very slow.
If a track is load once the next time loading is emediatly.
Wifi is working fine 5 mb/s.
Is there a solution?

Same here in Belgium.

Spotify songs load very slow (10 minutes) or not at all sometimes, with error messages (128 or others) or not, interrupt during playing…etc
It is out of control and not reliable all of a sudden. My radio show of yesterday was a nightmare. All of this since the last update (a few dayz ago).

It is not connected with Spotify or the internet connexion, its an Algoriddim matter since the update. Guys, please fix this, I have a big event for NYE, H E L P :slight_smile:

but most of the time, it just doesn’t load the track, or partly and then stops or fully sometimes… all scenarios -_-

I have a issue! When I use my own T-Mobile network. it gives me a error code cannot connect to spotify (8) however, it connects to Spotify fine and only plays the music through djay 2 with a wifi connection only and not my own cellular network? why is that? it didn’t happen before it started happening around 3-4 days ago. Any Fixes? or any solution to this? have this happen to anyone else?

Me too! I don’t know why Jose.

I’m using 4G/LTE Lukas. It works fine only on a wifi connection. But not using my mobile data. I tried reinstalling it but issue still persist.

Same thing as well sax I hope something gets resolved fast. I love djay and the Spotify intergration made it very nice but it’s not even working but on wifi only if I can’t use it with my own data then djay is useless In my opinion.

I’m having the same problem saying it can’t connect to Spotify but I can see the songs but when I try to load the song it gives me the error saying it can’t load it

I am having the same issue, it only connects when on wifi. I currently use T-Mobile. All of my settings allows for streaming. Spotify works by itself without any problems, but the minute I load Djay Pro on my iPhone 6s Plus it tells me to check my internet connection and it won’t load any music.

Log out if spotify does nothing. You can press the button, nothing happens

I have been having this same exact issue! I have t-mobile, i have purchased the app like a year ago & have had the same spotify premium account & have never encountered this issue. I can only load songs on wifi & not through my LTE data. It’s so upsetting.

I have this same issue!!!