DJay 2 Cannot Connect to Spotify Premium

That’s unfortunate, i hope the come to a fix because this is an annoying bug.

I’ve had this problem for over a year now and it never fixed.

Hola
Soy de chile y tengo el mismo problema con mac, ipad y iphone. Solo sucede con spotify. Error 128 se pegan los temas o no cargan. Hace un mes atras no tenia ningun problema.Hay alguna forma de solucionarlo???

Saludos Hernan

I want 60ddam refund if I don’t get an answer right 60odam now !!! I paid for this bill spit sounds like a scam to me !!!

I get the same bs on WiFi it works flawlessly, on mobile data I get a kick in the ass !!

I finally cracked the son of a batch djay2 Pro program for Mac works perfectl no issues on my phone it only works on WiFi or with downloaded music but I ain’t trying to jailbreak my iPhone for this program lol

I downloaded the cracked version bro fk it !! I paid for a working piece of software not a broke product with the same issue for over 4 fkin years !! send me your email I’ll send you the info

Have a similar issue when trying to log in to spotify from Djay.

What did you do? I can get it to work on my phone but not on my imac.

Hello everybody.
I can not log in to Spotify if I want to log in via DJAY2. I have a premium account. thank you for your help

update the whole system. It works. Thanks

Hey there. I use a Mac and i updated everything i could. Now it works fine. You defenetly should update Safari.

Got the same problem here in Brazil, the same as presentend in Arty Styles printscreen. DJay 2 Pro doesn’t links to my Premium Spotify account… (MARCELO)

Hi,

Yep same problem here in the uk, seems the new release of 2.0.8 does not work with Spotify? Seems to wok on my flatmate’s Mac ok though.

Do we have the option to downgrade to 2.0.7 and hope it works?

Thanks

Oh my mistake, read the wrong release note there!

When you say update the whole system, what do you mean? I am using Windows btw…

Same problem here. I cannot login. This is the only reason I bought the software, so it if does not work, then please just sent me a refund.

Thanks

It still does not work. I wonder if this unreliable application can be used. I’m angry :frowning:

Hi, I have the same problem here. Just wanted this software to have the spotify account connected to my notebook and DJ controler and I am unable to conecte. I have a premium spotify acount that works fine in my Iphone but not here.

Any solutions?