DJay 2 Cannot Connect to Spotify Premium

I am using a samsung galaxy s7 fully updated. I can only load tracks from spotify when the device is connected to wifi. If I use my network 4glte. I can still see the songs in my list but they will not load. I can look at other songs and search spotify with no issue. However the moment I choose a track to load. If i am not on wifi the picture of the track will show as if its loading then I get the message that I need to check my internet connection. I have a strong connection and even pay for unlimited data. I have also uninstalled the app twice. I have no trouble with the app when on wifi. But if I am trying to experiment with mixes elsewhere, unless I connect to a wifi source I can only use the tracks on my phone. My provider is Tmobile. I hope the image loaded because this is what I see everytime.

No I can only look up tracks and playlist like normal. However, once I pick a song to load it spins like its loading and the same error message appears. Everytime on mobile data. On wifi, its good. And I have unlimited data.

On my s7 with premium account will not load new uk charts to play on alogorithim

I had the same issues last night, logged in to the host WiFi and worked for about an hour but then would not load any Spotify track through DJ Pro. Switched to mobile tethering and still no luck. Kept getting “cannot load track check internet connection ” or “error 128 opening Ogg Vorbis file”…managed to get through the night but was not the service I normally offer and what I expect based on paying Spotify for a premium account ever month.