Djay 2 cannot connect to spotify

I have a Spotify premium account but cannot connect it. I’ve attached a picture of the vague error message I’m getting.

How did you figure it out?

I tried setting up new Spotify login using new email/pass, but still no go - server error in Djay Pro, even though I can login to new and old spotify accounts independently of Djay Pro

Same here

Hi everyone. not sure if this may help . Just install new versions of BOTH apps and see what happens .

Device storage is irrelevant with djay, because the djay app cannot access downloaded Spotify content and can only stream from Spotify.

hello, i have spotify premium and i always use dj2 to mix with spotify, perfect… but two weeks ago… one big problem, i try but in the spotify page they tell me “the page is not more available”… what happen?? somebody can help me, please? Have interrupted the relationship? thanks

I’m having the same problem I just switch from an iPhone 6 in which I have never had a problem using this app with my original phone data and I have unlimited data now I’ve just got myself an iPhone 7 and every time I try to login to Spotify from this app it’s giving me an error and every time I try to load a song from my premium Spotify account it can never load unless I’m connected to Wi-Fi

Thank you and much appreciation for your response my life has not been the same I want all out and upgraded to iPhone eight with over 250 gigs just so I can enjoy my music the way I want to With Djay and Spotify

It’s been 3 years!?!? Damn i’m definitely going to have to agree with you

I was seriously under the impression this was a new issue Because I just recently switched to T-Mobile from Sprint

I have an ipad with cellular 4G data and tmobile is the carrier. Im using djay pro with spotify premium but now i can’t connect djay pro to spotify using my tmobile 4G cellular data. It shows the login error (8). Also, this has also happened with djay 2 on my iphone 5s. Basically there’s something going on that won’t let djay connect to spotify using cellular data, you either have to use a personal hotspot or some other wifi connection to connect djay to spotify.

I have Spotify Premium and DJ2…it is not possible to sign in via DJ2. Wrong username or password, what is deffinetly a wrong message. This is frustrating. Any update in progress…or is DJ2 already dead???

Seriously total bull Shit that this is still an error after three years. Get it together or give us our money back.

Same thing was working for Android went to apple stopped working. Error (8)

Damn ok so I spent more money to try to figure out what the hell is happening. For some reason it only works on Wifi, but as soonest I go off the wifi and go to my 4g or LTE From Tmobil it doesn’t work. Now I purchase the app on my work Ipad thats on Verizon and I have no no NO freaking problems. It connect fine, what the hell

I fixed it! I reinstalled my operating system, DJ pro, and Spotify… Spotify asked me to log in I did, and DJ Pro was good to go. I have a Macbook pro late 2008 operating Sierra … been ok now for about 48 hours…

tengo el mismo problema pero yo tengo una cuenta premium. que debo hacer ?

i jus purchased the dj pro 2 for mac , and when i try to log into spotify , it doesn’t do anything … i hit enter , and nothing … need help …

I’m reading all these treads and see the problem still persist.

I solved the problem on my phone/tablet. I logged out of my Google account so my device had no user info. Went into djay and it automatically skipped the message and logged in. Hopes this helps.