djay 2 features for Mac users.... >:(

We should be all moving to Traktor now, as algoriddim team still believes that the users who pay for a pretty app on the iPad are their main customer segment.

This is ridiculous.

it is amazing to me how its going on 5 years and you guys still refuse to make vjay for the mac…you know real dj s

98% of dis in the world use computers…not phones and tablets.
At least tell us your not going to get the software for the mac and I won’t bother Algoriddim any more… I just like Djs platform

This is not the place and there is no benefit for the pros, tablets and phones are too small to dj in a pro environment. It does not matter how much the times change, too small is too small. plus the best thing in life is CHOICE, and they are not giving us a choice when its simple to do.

ok you gave us a up grade after a 3 year wait yea, but you still did not give us what we ask for…vjay for the mac…is that really so hard to do. or do you like pissing us off. VJAY FOR MAC…DJAY PRO HAS 2 THINGS THAT WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT…CLOUD MUSIC AND 2 EXTRA PLAYERS…WHAT A UP GRADE…NOT

first of all edison smith, I was… speaking for my self. 2nd, it took for ever (3years) for this update, and 3rd, if you look at the comments, most Dj,s were asking for vjay for mac, and when they gave there update, it did not have vjay. so in closing why don’t you speak for your self. I like the new interface and a choice of 4 decks and spotify, but we were looking for vjay. Im not shitting on this update but they did not give us(not You) the update we ask for. Vjay for Mac.

no video…that sucks…but ipad and iphone has video…dumbest shit ever done.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
The Djay2 app is going to be able for MAC?.

I think we will never get the djay 2 xperience in our machines, Algoriddim is focused on IOS …

Any updates on this? I too am an avid user of the MAC version and really would like to see at the very least colored, more detailed waveforms. Any timeline for the next MAC release guys??

@Warren, any news?

Gary, the side list is doable with the present version using the automix queue. That’s what I use as a work-around there. However, we all still want to see the cool new features in the iOS apps come to the mac.

Hmmm…certainly looks that way!

djay2 for mac please!.

when can we expect the release of Djay2 for the mac platform?

Will there be Spotify support for djay Mac Version?.

Will there be an update for the Mac version to support Spotify too?

What about Spotify and Djay for Mac? When can we expect an update/upgrade?.

Times are changing. Sure, professionals today don’t rely on smartphones or tablets – but they certainly have their place and benefits (e.g. portability). I, personally, only see this usage increasing as mobile apps become more advanced and as we, in the industry, get more used to them.

Same goes for buying music versus streaming it. It’s the new model. Whether we agree with it or not, it certainly is convenient.

iPad wave analysis grid system on desktop version?.

Will they incorporate the Spotify functions and the wave analysis system from the iPad system (wave grid) into the desktop versions, | find it a very useful tool and it would be great if it were included as an option on the desktop version too?

Spotify in mac app, and side list for requested songs..

I use Djay at gigs exclusively, Its great!, but is would love to see Spotify integration on the mac.

Also a side list, somewhere I can add songs that I might want to play later, and for requests that I get from guests.

Its getting more annoying to work without this functionality.

Thanks

Gary Hipperson

DUDE thank you i don’t know why i didn’t think of this!!