Djay 5.0 hurry please 😂

yeah, you are probably right. They want to ride the hype train anyway before they actually release it to the public.

1 Like

A management of the local library similar to that of Rekordbox and the possibility of being able to correct the grid in multiple points would already be a good step forward.

1 Like

Yikiiii, I can’ wait!

tag says:… game changing, future of djing, next level, ai

we will see, and I’m curious, how can I upgrade with current subscription

2 Likes

Yes !!!

4 Likes

What great news. I am very confident. :smiley:

2 Likes

Buzzing for this! I bet its worth the wait folks.

3 Likes

I just hope the big “selling point” isn’t that Apple Vision Pro integration we saw a snippet of back in June.

3 Likes

Themainman3 I hope not the devil speaking thru you :))

Laidback Luke says it’s going to be Wednesday, December 6th, see 3:20 in this video: https://youtu.be/Jn3M750loDA?si=SZgFGA1wrkz4IKSi

10 Likes

I hope you have listened to our suggestions. There is a lot to be excited about.

4 Likes

Yes! Also scrolling text on loaded songs, as now it only displays the first few words, IE artist & a fraction of the title, you dont get what mix/version is loaded etc
Also search is pants at the moment, you type in EXACTLY what the song is you are looking for ….no results, type in Artist & hey presto the song you were looking for is there!
Auto gain used to work perfectly in Djay 2 but is awful in Djay AI
Automix was also perfect in djay 2 but is awful in Djay AI
Also we need search function when using library from an external hard drive on Ipad

3 Likes

It’s released! :star_struck: Excited to check it out!

1 Like

Where has it been released? I can’t find.

1 Like

It’s in the App Store

1 Like

Ok. Not in uk one as yet.

1 Like

It didn’t auto pop up. I had to click on the icon in App Store

1 Like

Oh yes it’s hit the UK!! Christmas has come early

1 Like

They haven’t updated the midi device list…….Don’t think I’ll update yet. Everything is working fine don’t wanna mess up my gig tonight

1 Like

New Neural Mix !! Sick

2 Likes

Sweet! Looks like they listened to a lot of requests. Djay Pro for the win!!!

2 Likes