Djay 5.0 hurry please 😂

Bring back Tidal HiFi

And „matching tracks“ for local files: "Match" does not work on my iPhone/iPad. v3.7.4 - #20 by Emily

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, as it really helps our teams decipher what users like yourselves want most in future updates.

I’ve gone ahead and passed this feedback along for further review. Please don’t hesitate to share additional information in the future.

Have a great day!

3 Likes

Hi Guys,
Anyone have any bugs or glitches to report with the latest 4.1.8 update?
Thanks

Hi there. Please get the playlist across all the different devices via iCloud.

3 Likes

You may be able to access it already:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TIdaL/comments/14m6j5o/hires_flac_is_almost_here/

This would be very convenient, as 24/192 FLAC is supported in CoreAudio and an external DAC is not required.

2 Likes

after released new windows version, I feel we get soon 5.0 :)) c’mon guys we need that

1 Like

What do you want to see in 5.0?

Elastic Beatgrid and a cleaner stems sound,
But more importantly, I want the issue where my deck will just randomly pause/stop whilst playing to be sorted out

4 Likes

+1 on what @maurizio_T said, better stems and fix decks randomly stopping.

1 Like

Loyal user predictions…Algoriddim has known for quite some time about the ‘scary fast’ event coming in a few days, and have been developing the software to take advantage of the faster cpu and graphics. We’ll have many of our suggestions fulfilled, mainly better stems and better file management. Beatgrid improvements. Custom looper instruments. It has been a nice gap in updates. Maybe new hardware will bring new software.

2 Likes

I assume a lot of time and resources have been assigned to getting the Windows version up to date, so I don’t expect big things the coming months. Just be patient, feature updates will come.

3 Likes

I agree, although a Christmas/new year update will be on the horizon but what update that will remains to be seen. Djay pro rocks as is. I like it a lot. When 5.0 does land it will be sweet.

2 Likes

I would like to see the jog adjust loop like pioneer does in their consoles; it also would be nice to see the red ring in my jog wheel to light up and show the played song or the active loop (Ddj-Sz, cdj 2000, cdj 1000 etc.)
And please update the neural mix separation it has been outpassed by other softwares

1 Like

Also, would be great to improve the gain/dB section as well.

We need to know the exact value of dB to match right volume. The integrated Matching Gian of DJay is not works well.

And, on iOS if you want to set the right gain, you can not see too much, because your finger covering the knob :slight_smile:

So need to fix this some how…

I hope you are listening to us, and you have lots of good ideas.

If you have suggestions, please share them in their own post under the Suggestions section so that other users can Vote for your request directly. This helps the dev team to gauge user demand for your suggestions and to set priorities. It also really helps to keep discussions on this forum more focused and organized. Thanks!

1 Like

:eyes: Algoriddim on Instagram: "Are you ready to experience mixing like never before? ⌛️ #djayPro5 #MixingEvolved"

6 Likes

YES INDEED!!! CAN’T WAIT!!! Thanks.

1 Like

ah man, now i’m excited. Hope it drops before the weekend!

2 Likes

They might have learnt from before and won’t release directly before a weekend as DJs might get the app as an auto-update and then have gigs where they stumble over the new behavior, messing up their performance :sweat_smile:

Going from earlier releases, maybe they will again give the update to DigitalDJTips so they can showcase it in their Tuesday live session :blush:

2 Likes