djay for Android

Por favor,
Djay para Android.
Tenho um Galaxy Note 10.1, o Djay ficari incrivel nele :wink:

Por Favor.

Please make this available on Android! Lots of geeky users own Androids and would love to have this awesome app.

+1

With all respect to iOS users, there are over 4 times as many Android devices in the world as iOS. If you charged the same amount for the Android app as you did for the iOS, you would need to lose 75% of your adoption rate to turn a lower profit. Given how tech-savvy most Android users are compared to iPhone users, I highly doubt that demand for an application of this quality is going to decrease by that significant of a magnitude, even if you account for the lower average amount of money spent by Android users on apps.

According to recent reports, iOS applications only monetize 40-50% better than Android applications on a per-user basis. If you have 4 times as many users, it’s quite possible for the Android platform to be more profitable for an app. iOS as a platform is dying as they continue to lose market share to Android. The per-user profitability of one over the other isn’t going to matter if all of the users are on the other platform. That’s why smart developers build for both platforms these days, and Algoriddim knows this already. I’m not sure why you’re trying to convince them otherwise, 700 Clinton LLC.

Heck, I’ll even back up my point with a couple sources for you:
http://gigaom.com/2012/09/21/ioss-lea…
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/…

10 years for controller support ? iphone exists since 2007 and iPad since 2010?
Okay i own also a Numark iDJ2 from 2006 with iPod Dock to Controll a iPod Classic and also possible for iPhone1/iPod Touch Gen1.
You are not good informed my friend :slight_smile:
till yet i also do not see something new from the other Companies…are they waiting till apple invent something new to copy it again ?

and dont froget…till yet is the midi-core interface missing in the android operation system…without that allgoridim could not develop something like it exists for iOS…Sorry…so please tell this first to “google” to going foreward with the interface (inside the operation system)

djay android plz

I’ve very recently got rid of my iphone and got galaxy note 2. and I can tell u right now, the only reason why i;m still holding onto my ipad is because of djay and vjay. algoriddim has made my fantasy hobby come true, and I would absolutely love to continue my support in the android world.

P.S. so i formatted my iphone which is going to be a mere ipod for my car, but guess which app is stayin on that phone? djay!

Con un poco de cerebro no importa la herramienta, eso no lo comprenderías

+1

+1

I think it’s currently too much of a pain to build an application correctly for Android. Though Android 4.1 is now smoother and audio latency is ALMOST as good as on iOS (but still twice as long in milliseconds, as far as I know)…

Data shows that most FanDroids don’t want to pay much for apps, and Algoriddim would have to build for many different devices, test on screen resolutions etc. (device fragmentation = more work for developers)… why would Algoriddim want to spend 10x the amount of time for 1/10 the amount of income from selling the app?

I think it’s wise for them to stick with iOS for the time being… like every other developer of premium audio mobile software.

Additionally, iOS 6 now has MULTI-OUTPUT AUDIO ROUTING so you can actually cue up in audio and mix out your stereo output in stereo… full professional DJ. As far as I know this is not possible under Android yet… this is a HUGE difference, if so… and worth the price of the difference in getting an iPhone…

YES, I sometimes wish my iPhone’s screen was a little bigger and wish the OS was more open and customizable, but… I still love how rock solid iOS apps and the iOS system is… and now… there’s something called AUDIOBUS !!! http://audiob.us
all I can say is, WOW… if you love making music or the idea of DJing on your mobile device… there is no comparison… iOS is by far, the only choice. Sell your Androids now.

Audiobus allows you to DJ in Algoriddim DJAY (after they support it which I suspect they will VERY Shortly)…, play a synth that is in perfect sync… and then record it all into another iOS app… wow.

Not saying Android development won’t happen eventually… but for now… I don’t think it’s a good idea for Algoriddim and think anyone that wants to DJ with their phone should get an iPhone.

With all respect to the Android users, I think isn’t a good idea that Algoriddim brings djay to android. I’m 100% with 700 Clinton LLC comment.

I have just invested in a Samsung tab 8.4 pro running android.
its an awesome machine and easy for me to change music as and when I need to as its got the option of external micro sd.
its madness that we cant get Djay 2 for Android. I to would happily buy this app for all my DJ work. Currently there are no android apps as good as this little gem.

Can some please develop an android djay app please…im begging*********

Wow! Thanks guys. I absolutely love it but still wish to see something as clean as djay on Android. I would like to know has anyone seen anything like vjay on android?
Thanks Again, DJ KEIVAN

I recently moved to an android and my music hasnt been the same without this app. Please make djay andriod compatible! Thank you!

Personally I don’t believe that it should only be a just Apple software…currently the Android market is growing stronger than the Apple and if you were to notice on the Apple phones they really haven’t done anything new in years it stuck at the same thing it’s a company that’s yet to evolve it took them over 10 years just to add controller support. They lie to the customers in reference about the software being ok…There software has had security loop holes since the Ipad Mini was released the problem was they kept it quiet and never told anyone…it is there right to tell the public whom buys the products of security flaws not to withhold this information from buyers so that we can make a sound decision on whether it a viable product…Due to what has happened in recent years with Apple and the company withholding information I do not buy any more products from them…they cannot be trusted to be a reliable company at all.

I think this should stay in the apple-sphere. Developing two streams will only add extra dev time and issues.

Call me a purist, but u can’t find an android device as stable as an Apple. I wouldn’t trust one in a live set.

As far as i am concerned, when Algoriddim finally implements all those ideas/features that Windows/Mac/IOS users requested as well as fix some issues that we have been complaining about then by all means move to android platform. Untill then this would mean more time and money spent onto porting to android instead making this app the best out there. Don’t get me wrong, I am by no means an apple fanboy, I own an android phone but truth be told android platform has so many stability/latency issues that by no means should as it is be considered an option for a dj. If you want a toy there are some for android already. I know i have them installed.

Ditto