djay for Android

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Djay2 for Android (better than ’ i ') phones…for God sake ?.

For God sake now atleast make this app available for Android ?.. having the super fast high end devices like Galaxy S4, Nexus4, HTC and all others available in the market. And damn! they are faster than iphone(s).
plzzzzzzzz…

Pleaze make djay app for android i luv djay app to gud best app so far thanks alot

Make djay app for android phone quick please thanks

Get Poweramp much better than djay although it costs $5

+1

Djay 2 for android free, jelly bean or kit-kat samsung.

please ! release
Djay 2 for android free, jelly bean or kit-kat samsung.
i love this app, perfect on smartphone

Android.

Hi,

Will there be a version of this app for the Android market soon?

Hopefully fairly soon for my Galaxy Note 3, I have loaded this fine app on my daughters ipad.
The best I have ever seen, coming from a DJ of 30 years, Technic 1210s to CD to Serato DJ this app is awesome and I think would be a nice backup for my gigs.

No I only use it for fun but I can see the potential for a quick backup system if the laptop crashes on my mobile DJ system

djay for Android products.

Please consider developing for Android products. With android big in number users, it would not be a bad idea serving that market. I might not know the number of paid subscribers of spotify base on Android, iOS or Windows, but what i can say I’m one of the paid subscribers of spotify using Android smartphone and tablet and Windows PC. You may ask spoyify to give you data based on OS subscribed (paid/unpaid). But please its about time to help Android users. lol .
Thank you

this needs to be on android already; if you’re developing an app you need to have it on all platforms to stay relevant w/ all users; there are plenty of users on android to justify having it on there; i use to have this on my iphon4 but i dont want that anymore but i still want this awesome app; now i have to use a different dj software on android but much rather use this one; it’s been a long time coming so lets make it happen guys bring DJAY to the DROID already!!!

I actually almost switched to an galaxy note 3 but knowing that djay 2 is not available for android I’ll stick with my iphone 5.
The only reason I would switch to android is because of the battery(it’s very hard to replace the battery on an iPhone and if you do it doesn’t work 100%)
Right now iphone has the best sound quality.
If you listen to a lot of music and like all those dj apps then stick with your iphone.
It’s kinda sad how android still lacks that good audio quality output.

Just get an iPhone.i honestly love the djay app.especially on the iPad.the sound quality is amaZing. Especially now they combined spotify and djay together.who needs cds lol.

I second “cross dj”. Very similar. I was waiting and waiting for djay 2 to come to android. “Cross dj” is a great substitute that more than gets the job done.

Yes, agreed, ifs a good substitute, but not as clean, if you get my meaning. Takes twice as long to analyize tunes in library. Pretty slick though.

Looks like Google is fixing it with the new Android L!
http://liliputing.com/2014/06/google-…

I believe that the main problem is the low latency audio issue with android compared with iOS. We are all crossing our fingers that with the new android L this will reduce the latency to at least 20ms.

I would be willing to preorder this app at full price, this is one of the few apps that is worth the price, I admit I don’t pay for a a lot of apps unless it is worth it and this one is, I am almost to the point of owning one Apple product just to have this one and only app

Lets hope someone else of Algoriddims big competitors will make a android/spotify integration so that they will increase their market shares instead.
Silly and old fashioned to only wanna be on one OS platform!! Typically for companys that will loose market shares.

I just switched to Android and am really sad to loose the Djay app.
I really hope you’re developing one - I’d really hate to use an alternative.

About the arguments made by other posters:

• Fragmentation: sure, with a big system like Android you will have fragmentation. The solution here is to program the software to be compatible with big flagship models (like a Samsung Galaxy S5, the LG Nexus, etc.) - you’ll have a big enough market and these models are always running on the newest Android release. You just have to be willing to ignore all the little 100 dollar phones running Android that won’t support much anyway.
  • Willingness to pay: this argument just can’t be true. Sure, there are a lot of cheap Android phones out there and these people probably won’t buy software. But all the people buying the expensive flagship models (as mentioned above) buy software all the time. I don’t know about numbers, but judging from the behavior of people I know, this seems to be true.

Really hope you consider the app.