Djay loses/mixes hot cues.

Reinstalled the app, and the problem persists, now it is a bit different, the hot cues do not show, but after you press play/pause a few times they suddenly reappear.
I uploaded the song from the video also in case there is something wrong with the file.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u1mr1k5MVqm8bMvSkf3ckAa0VDIAVWFX?usp=sharing

Thanks for the additional info and attachments. I’ve passed this onto engineering for further review.

Thank you, Id like to stay with Djay pro but Im gonna have to switch to serato meanwhile, Is there a way to import hot cues from serato to Djay, after fixes are made like the one we are discussing here, or the fact that after loading a song library resets to the top?

You’re welcome @Nicolas_Badilla. You will need a third party software to export Serato Hot Cues to djay:

3 Ways To Convert Your DJ Library Between Platforms - Digital DJ Tips).

Hi @Nicolas_Badilla, do the cue points load correctly if you load the same song multiple times on a deck without restarting djay?

I had that happen once, but most of the time they just not load.

Thanks for the answer @Nicolas_Badilla

1 Like

I have the same issue on my MacBook Pro M1! I use a Rev 5 & SR2, usually it mixes up the hot cue, the losing of hot cues isn’t as common.

Thanks for the info @Kachi. Do the cue points load correctly if you load the same song multiple times on a deck without restarting djay?

1 Like

Hello @Kachi and @Nicolas_Badilla, can you please update to the latest Windows: 5.2.10195.0 version and let me know if this solves your issue? Thanks!

thank you! will check as soon as possible

1 Like

Now what happens is that, hot cues come back after spamming play/pause button.

Thanks for the follow up @Nicolas_Badilla. I assume by “spamming” you mean repeatedly pressing play/pause? This sounds like very unusual behavior. Can you please try to capture a video of this, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

Here is the Video. At least after the update the cues are not fully lost, however if you by accident press any hot cue before the old finishes loading (after pressing play/pasue), you loose the cues.

Please allow Djay Pro to delete songs from playlist AND hard drive at the same time.

Thanks for the video @Nicolas_Badilla. This is very helpful.

1 Like

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all over but it does not seem to work. (I have Serato DJ pro on my laptop installed as well, maybe that is causing the issue?)

Thanks for the additional info @Nicolas_Badilla. I have passed this onto engineering for review.

Hi @Nicolas_Badilla, can you please try adding some hot cues to some songs in our included free djay Music streaming source to see if you experience the same issue? This will help us to narrow things down a bit more. Thanks!

So, Beatport did not even record the hot cues, soundcloud however worked perfectly.

Okay, thanks for checking @Nicolas_Badilla