djay Pro 2.1 update

I would say it’s finished

Well. a small problem, it isn’t stable on Catalina. Keeps closing when I attempt to toggle between hot cue and sampler menus.

Just closes. So, I update to the latest version of Catalina and same thing, plus waveforms are scrolling with a very heavy delay. at least 250ms.

Pacemaker for ios

Yes. Pacemaker is closer to traditional DJ at but I don’t think it supports controllers.
Pyro is by cerrito and is a auto DJ app very much to automix in your common DJ software with some cool algorithm

What is your source for the June 2020 cutoff on Spotify?

yes it is.

Tidal videos on Djay pro are very low quality. Videos look like when you download them from YouTube. Low resolution …

Just on the Spotify/Tidal/SoundCloud offline thing, from what I recall, this isn’t available because it’s prohibited by Apple and not because the app developers are unable to build such a feature. It’s something to do with Apple not allowing one app to access the data of another app. E.g. Spotify’s offline data is stored in the Spotify app sandbox, so the Algoriddim djay sandbox cannot access it, whereas connecting to the service and streaming it through djay isn’t prohibited by Apple’s Terms of Service.

Congratulations for the new partnerships!
But please, i must say, don’t quit with spotify!! I came to djay for it, and would have to leave because of it. Please, just don’t do this. 

Does not explicitly say it. It is just not advertised anymore, and together with the new stream platforms. 

It would be nice if some algoriddim representative gives us any feedback about it to dismiss the rumours. 

These are the app names?

How about yesterday’s update? Did it fix it?

Congratulations on acquiring those new partnerships!!

Can u please consider of making that sidebar customizable in a future release, I now have to look at Tidal and Soundcloud everytime I scroll through it when I want to get to my Spotify lists and back to my library/iTunes.

Where does it say anything about stopping Spotify supoprt?!?!? :slight_smile:

hm, strange, I have a very similar rig (same OS and RAM and just the 2.8GHz i7) so it’s a Early 2013 Macbook Pro

and the graphics work as expected here…

This is what I have as stock graphics:

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

sync does weirdly not what I expect it to do. it always syncs the wrong deck when I try to sync a new track just loaded. also sometimes it gets stuck and you cannot press the sync buttons to activate it. or it runs out of loop. That’s just three issues related to that part.

oh yeah, and Spotify is done as of June 2020 btw :frowning:

Is this for the ipad? Can’t see the update at the moment

Found it thanks