Djay Pro native support for Mixtrack Platinum

Last time I checked none of the platter to deck ratios were exactly 1:1 so it may never get there even if they do officially support.

Hi Jesper Buer Bjarmann,

every post is pushing the implementation, thank you for that.
In the meantime, at what point of the controller mapping are you struggling?

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hey guys,

first off, thank you all for sharing your thoughts, critic and feebdack.
I know that sometimes this feels a bit like a dead end, but be assured that we are working on this topic and will provide a mapping of the Mixtrack Platinum as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

I would like to know how you’ve got access to the platter prosition and ring indicators so we all can try to make it work. Trevor can you tell us more about it? (Sorry for my ‘Tarzan’ english)

Can you send me the file, please? nosoymauro@gmail.com

Hello Algoriddim, this is a reminder from all Djay Pro and Mixtrack Platinum users: DON’T FORGET US! We need native support for our controller. We really love Djay Pro and don’t want to move to Serato. Please help us!!!

+1 here.

I don’t want to use serato.
Need a support for Numark Platinum.

Hi Jay,
I think Algoriddim is too slow about adding new controllers :frowning:
It’s hard to understand how hard would it be to support Mixtrack Platinum after natively supported Mixtrack Pro 3. Pro 3 is almost the same with Platinum.

Would you mind sharing your mapping file if you are using Platinum with djay pro?
I tried to configure it but I couldn’t manage to configure wheels, tempo sliders and manual loop in/out buttons.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Dave,

As you know Numark is a hardware partner of Algoriddim.
You can see the hardware partners from this link: https://www.algoriddim.com/company

And people in this topic asks for a native support for a new product of Numark which is already supported by other softwares.
At this point you may say Platinum is a Serato product. Then why Algoriddim supports all other Serato products as Pioneer ddj S series? or Mixtrack Pro 3(which is almost the same with Platinum)?

Also if it’s possible for users to map the product in the right way the topic would never be opened. But Algoriddim is not an open source software so customers can just wait for it to be fully supported.

You asked why people buy an unsupported hardware? Because if you want to be on market as a dj software you must support the new hardwares ASAP. I have to mention again people in this topic are not asking to support for a no name controller or not asking Agloriddim to support this product or not. People are asking WHEN they will do it.

As a customer who has payed for djay 2, djay pro for iPad and djay pro for mac I think I have a right to ask for it.

Hi Dave,

You are right about what you said.
It’s another point of view.
But we are going a little out of the topic.

I’m getting back to the topic and will try to explain technically why I am expecting the support very soon.

Mixtrack Platinum is just an updated version of Mixtrack Pro 3 which Algoriddim supports natively. They both have almost the same layout. There are just a few differences.

The main difference is the jog wheel displays which is the main reason why I bought this controller. And it is impossible to map this feature manually. Also the controller switches to demo mode and the lights start to blink while you are using it due to not to be supported natively.

I am sure everyone in here has tried to map it manually.
For myself, I tried to map it, asked people for their maps, then I tried to find a mixtrack pro 3 map and edit the file changed the codes. But no, it’s not that easy :slight_smile:

And I believe Algoriddim will do it. But why so late? Why I’m using Serato at the moment? And as a loyal customer, I am not asking for the impossible, just asking for more :slight_smile:

Thanks for the response Lukas,
We are looking forward for that.

Cheers

One more night practicing without Djay Pro :((

Everything works very solid!

Thanks Trevor.
Respect!

Jay if you double click the mapping file it will upload to the mapping directory.

Also I found a reply from Lukas about the Platinum:

“here lays the problem, we can not natively support the Mixtrack 3 Platinum due to its platter visuals.
If you need help with the mapping you can send us a mail via support@algoriddim.com
Cheers,
Lukas E.”

I hope that’s not true…

Trevor, I think you should work for Algoriddim :slight_smile:
So new product supports would be much faster.

Lukas, when would we expect the new update with native supports?
Is it possible for you share any information.

Cheers,

Thanks for the effort Trevor :slight_smile:
I will try it ASAP.
Algoriddim is too busy with the windows version as I saw from the forum activity.
I’m too excited to use the jog wheel displays with Djay Pro.
My serato demo period is over and can’t practice scratch with the intro. :frowning:

I’m checking the mapping.
Cue behaviour is a bit unusual.
Shift+cue sets the cue point. But how can I erase it?

Hi Trevor,
I completely checked the map.
Everything seems alright. :slight_smile: Just the tempo sliders aren’t working properly. I fixed them for 2 decks.
Also I changed the cue behaviour. Now all works great!

Also the display screens show the deck number and key lock.
Hope Algoriddim support arrives soon.