Djay Pro native support for Mixtrack Platinum

Djaypro must be sending this data because it supports platter displays as DDJ-SX

HAHAHA never mind the old message I’ve deleted.
I edited the file and now I can only have a numark logo displayed when I plugged the controller :slight_smile:

I made the white circle.
It’s now working.
Now working on the needle point :slight_smile:

I fixed the UV meters and put turntable 1 to left and 2 to right. But not working correctly. The UV meters on mix track is 1 led higher than I see on the screen.
Tried something about the needle point. Made the red ring move with the white ring. made it 2-3 times faster but couldn’t manage to work it properly.

You can find the file at the link.
The VU meters are working (1 led higher)
White ring is working.
Pitch bend up and down lights the arrows at the jogwheel display.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lm6i5gacryl…

Stereo UV meter code is in CH 16 code 24.
Left UV meter code: CH 16 - 68
Right UV meter code: CH 16 - 69

You can set however you want.
I tried to set it like serato but couldn’t set any priority.
In serato normally master stereo UV meter is open.
If you monitor left deck you see deck 1 at the left UV meter and master at the right.

You are entering the values at the bottom of the mapping file monometer section.
I changed the last value which is originally 3 it didn’t work :frowning:

The ring is a bit complex. I associated the ring code with “scrub” the code is CH1 63. You need to set the min value 0 and max value 52.
If you find the code of the tempo slider you can associate it with “tempo” :slight_smile:

I asked Lukas for the needle point he said it is not possible to manually map :frowning:

That’s all for now. If you find anything let me know :slight_smile:

No.
Lukas said it is not possible to manually map needle point, time and tempo indicators. It is possible for them to make it. :slight_smile:
Also Platinum is one of the most requested controllers and they will map is as soon as possible.

Thanks so much Lukas you made it!

Just a fast feedback: the browse knob is not working properly.
Not a big deal :slight_smile:
Will give more feedback soon.

Thanks again!

I don’t feel any lag. Are you using bluetooth bluetooth speakers?
Once I had a lag due to the bluetooth connection.
Also I had that monitor issue and changed it from the settings.
But now I checked an couldn’t find where it is :slight_smile:

Once there was and I disabled it.
But now I can’t find how I manage to disable that function :slight_smile:
I’m using my monitors freely. Otherwise it will be so annoying when you scratch.

Yep!

Thanks for the reply. The jog-wheels and the touch-strip at the top of the controller is the most difficult mappings to get right. I have tested a lot of settings with the jog-wheels, but the velocity of the scratch doesn’t seem work like it should.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When can we except Mixtrack Platinum MIDI support?.

When Can We except MIDI Support for Numark Mixtrack Platinum?

HI, Its been a little bit so I thought I would check in and see about an ETA for Mixtrack Platinum

Hey guys, I’m considering getting a Mixtrack Platinum, but I’m wondering if the jog-wheel displays are compatible with DJay Pro? Does the information show up? Does it need to be manually mapped? Or do the displays only work in Serato?
Thanks so much for your input!

Thanks for your quick response Jay!
I have the choice between a Mixtrack Pro 3 or a Mixtrack Platinum at a local store here. I really like the idea of the added functionality of the platinum jog displays, but DJay Pro is definitely my preferred software. I don’t mind spending the time mapping it, but do the issues make it completely unusable in your mind?

Thanks so much Lukas, it’s great to hear that your team is working hard to put this together for us!
From all the posts in this thread, it’s clear there’s a big group interested in using our shiny new Platinums with Algoriddim’s DJay.
Keep up the good work! We’ll owe your team a round of beers when it’s all said and done!

That sounds great Trevor, I can’t wait to give this a try on my controller. How have you found the functionality of the jog-wheels? Are they working properly?
Also, can you tell me how to load-in this mapping file? I’ve never actually done that.
Thanks for your help, this is going to be a great solution until the formal mapping is completed, cheers!

This is awesome work guys! My controller is finally functional!
For some reason I can’t get the sampler to work? I can see in the mapping file that each sampler left and right has a corresponding Note, but I don’t know which is which?
Thanks again!

Hi Lukas E,

Is there any date the mixtrack platinum will be supported officially ?
I would like to buy it and have the djay pro already and do not want to buy the mixtrack pro 3…
Any chance it will be in the next few weeks ?