šŸ“£ djay Pro (v5.0) has been RELEASED!

He he nice one man. I managed to get that video uploaded btw.

Nor can Iā€¦ tried iPhone and iPad, not to be seen anywhere.

I used them frequently.

Guttingā€¦ā€¦:rage:

Hello - Before update, icloud syncing of cue points was working fine. Now I cannot get cue points to sync between my mac OS and iOS on phone.

Please help!

Itā€™s a big shame that Neural Mix 2.0 stopped working with Tidal library in this version. I regret I updated to djay Pro 5.0! Before update stems worked ok.
ā€œnew standard in performance and sound qualityā€ yeahā€¦ only in advertising!

Blame the record companies. All DJ software is losing stems on Tidal.

Thanks for the Crossfader Fusion function. Thatā€™s exactly what I asked for, a couple of month ago. You nailed it

1 Like

And what does this have to do with Algorithm? Similar to there are still some people who blame Algorithm for not having Spotifyā€¦ā€¦ :joy:

Oh sorry I did not know about it. Last time I used djay app all worked ok.

1 Like

Reviews that Iā€™ve come across so far:

Digital DJ Tips: Algoriddim djay Pro 5 Review - Digital DJ Tips
DJCity / Beatsource Tech: Algoriddim djay Pro 5.0: First Look | Beatsource Tech
DJ TechTools: Algoriddim's djay Pro 5.0 is here: hyper-fast stem separation, flexible beat grids - DJ TechTools
DJ TLM: CRAZY NEW FEATURES! First Look: Algoriddim Djay Pro 5

All very positive with the new beat grids and stems being the absolute highlights, big congrats to Algoriddim :clap:

2 Likes

Very good reviews and rightly so. Smashing it :fire:

First fixes rolling out.

This has nothing to do with the update. Even in the previous version it didnā€™t work for many people since October, for many it continued to work for a while, and for some it is still working. For me it still worked one day, then the next it didnā€™t, even without an update or any changes to the configuration.

Hello everyone, in case you missed it, 5.0.1 has been released for iOS and macOS:

• Improved VoiceOver accessibility
  • Improved beat jump and loop behavior when beat grid contains tempo changes
  • Improved sync behavior when ending a scratch
  • Fixed beat grid edits not being applied to same song on other deck
  • Fixed missing pitch fader UI feedback when using MIDI pickup mode (iOS only)
  • Fixed stability issues on macOS 10.15
  • Bugfixes and improvements
5 Likes

Hi Slak, as I promised I have made a review video about DJay Pro 5 issues, on iPad with Xone 96 with DVS. Have You seen that?

Is stems with Tidal still working for you guys who did not updated to new version on iOS?

Has the cue point issue been resolved? I have been unable to sync cue points from MacOS to IOS since 5.0 was released.

So i have to re analyze every song in my playlists!!!

1 Like

Hello again everyone!

As I mentioned above, this topic is also getting quite large now, so can you please create new topics for your Questions, Suggestions, DJ Hardware and Bug Reports related to djay Pro 5.0 so itā€™s easier for us to track them?

Please also try to avoid making the same post in multiple threads as this makes it harder for us to get to them all and answer them efficiently. Thanks for your help and understanding!

2 Likes