šŸ“£ djay Pro (v5.0) has been RELEASED!

Perfect. Thank you much. Just connected I phone and boom, there it is. How do you have the cross fader not showing like in Angelos video?

When hooked up to a controller the view goes to controller mode. Go to the settings gear and click on the controller view setting. Your crossfader will return.

1 Like

M1 iPads run stems at 100% quality.

3 Likes

Loving the new update especially the beat gridding features, I will have to re analyses my whole library and make some minor corrections when needed but the Anchor feature is off the planet!!

One thing Iā€™m not a fan of and I donā€™t know if itā€™s a setting that I have missed, but the cue point colored marker on the waveform has shrunk somewhat, Is there a way of making it larger like in the version before?
Not a deal breaker but I think I may need glasses now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi, anyone tested with an ipad (10th gen) and a reloop mixtour? I donĀ“t wanĀ“t to update and get bugged with a near gigā€¦
thanks

2 Likes

Thanks. I got it to work by checking the setting to allow medtadata editing inline by doubleclicking in the library. However, I still canā€™t edit in the information pane. Yes, I only use the Files part of the library anyway.

How do you change the album artwork?

• You canā€™t change the album artwork in djay Pro.
  • For album artwork, I use the MP3Tag app.
  • Itā€™s also possible to set the artwork in Apple Music.

Note: for tracks purchased on Apple Music, youā€™ll need to re-embed the artwork so itā€™s part of the file. Hereā€™s the script that will do it for you (cost is around US$25).

Dougā€™s AppleScripts Ā» Re-Embed Artwork v3.4 Ā» Official Download Site (dougscripts.com)

2 Likes

@sooteee yes, that is correct.

1 Like

@maurizio_T there is no setting to change this. Itā€™s part of the GUI overhaul.

Can you please provide screen shot of the error message so I can share it with the engineering team?

There still is no proper direct preview function like on pioneer, eventhough there seemed to be a library redesign? Please add this basic feature, it will make browsing so much quicker.

For Algoriddam to really be taken serious in this space by more working djs you need to.

1. cloud sync across all devices
  2. improved hardware licensing
  3. upon launch of new update eg: 5.0, make available for all platforms Mac, Windows, iOS and android.

If you can focus now on these elements I think youā€™ll have a lot of djs using Djay Pro in clubs, festivals, weddings etc. fair few will use now but people at wearecrossfader, Mojaxx at DJ City have openly said they would jump. This would be huge for Algoriddim.

Every major dj gear/software reviewer have said Djay Pro 5.0 is amazing. Now is the time to push on.

Cheers, stems now sound amazing but I canā€™t find the neural mix crossfaders. Have they been removed?

Did you try clicking the artwork on a track in the library? It turns into a play button to preview.

@DJ-Z please see my answer in the other post you made. Thanks!

Thanks, but for me it doesnā€™t on iPad

Ainā€™t that Fluid Beatgrid da bomb! Amazing stuff guys. I threw a ton of old and wildly changing tunes at it, and itā€™s awesome. Respect.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

As this topic is also getting quite large now, can you please create new topics for your Questions, Suggestions, DJ Hardware and Bug Reports so itā€™s easier for us to track them?

Please also try avoid making the same post in multiple threads as this makes it harder for us to get to them all and answer them efficiently. Thanks for your help and understanding!

1 Like

Thanks man. Good advice. I think we all got excited :joy::sunglasses::joy:

1 Like

He he nice one man. I managed to get that video uploaded btw.