Dvs (thru) mode option

As you all know, other dj platforms traktor/serato/rekordbox etc… allows us to play regular vinyl (thru mode) while we are in dvs, there’s an option between relative/absolute/thru so that let us to be able alternate between real vinyl and digital (dvs)
I’ve bought a pro license and tested with my iPhone 13 pro max, app installed, everything connected (denon ds1,usb camera adapter,40w charger) and it worked! After all configured and dvs calibrated I must say, it was great! I’ve tested maybe around an hour and exceeded my expectations. The only problem I’ve noticed is the fact that (as mentioned above) not possible to alternate between dvs and regular vinyl, it seems to have not thru mode option. This option it would make a huge difference to me since I’m a mostly real vinyl fan.
Please Algoriddim, can you guys give an attention tho this?

1 Like

Hi @Filipe_Rodrigues,

Thanks for reaching out about adding a thru mode option that would allow for playing real vinyls as well with djay. This request has been passed along to our Dev Team, and we’ll keep this thread updated with any news.

In addition, if other users also feel this feature would be useful, we encourage them to vote on this topic thread as well so we have a better idea of the interest from others in our community.

Thanks for your support!

1 Like