Headphone volume very low with multi-audio routing (iPad 2).

This needs fixing ASAP I cannot believe that this company could have released a product like this, imagine trying to buy something like this from a shop, with this sort of defect, people would up in arms. Someone stated that this issue is with ipad2 only, is this the case?

We’re not asking for the volume to be changed, what were asking is why the sound in the headphones so blood quiet, you guys must have checked these things before releasing them, what is the point of having a pre cue headphones if you can’t hear anything in them, you must have noticed this before surely and is this problem only with ipad 2

Yeah would like to know as we’ll please

Thanks Neal, checked up on Headphone amp Fiio E11 which is about £53 on Amazon, you can get a E5 for about £20 but best to be safe than sorry, you don’t want to get an E5 get it home plug it in only to find that it’s still not loud enough. All of this is mounting up, headphones, Imic sound device, photo adapter, and now a headphone amplifier! Whatever next, just to get stereo in headphones and main output and have headphones at a reasonable sound, what a bloody palaver!

Thanks Warren, this problem has now been solved, so thanks for that, but it has raised another issue for me personally, My speakers (2.1with bass woofer) that I’m plugging into the iPad, don’t seem to have much power anymore like they use to, the bass is much reduced which means I have to turn up the volume higher which then distorts the music, before the bass was much more heavier and sound coming out of the speakers was much louder and more powerful. Do you think its because the audio is shared and when it finally reaches my speakers the sound is lower, a bit like mono is louder than stereo because stereo splits the output of the sound. I’m just guessing, your input would help along with anyone else’s, thank you

Something new with ios update 6.1?

This works perfect
Thanks for all.

Exactly! Is this fixable yet? I am on my. Way to the gym and want to listen to something but this iPad feature sucks!

This is still not fixed I have updated to all the new iOS stuff and I still cannot get volume from four different pairs of headphones. Why does this seem to be so hard? I have had this stupid iPad replaced 4 times already because of manufacturing defects. I have about had it with things a simpleton should be able to use not working on it. Please let me know how I can in the very near future fix this! All I want to do is watch a movie at the gym with earphones, or just music, what ever. Give me a headphone volume control that works without downloading an app that doesn’t work, or costs money, or buying some external link.

What is audio interface? I don’t see a button for it anywhere!

This works, thank god! But why has it to be so complicated?