HELP PLEASE Using Dj Pro on Xdj-RX

hey, I’m trying to use my Xdj-Rx as a controller but it doesn’t seem to support it? I see it supports the Xdj - 1000 though?

So… how’s the XDJ-RX support coming along?

Any updates on this mapping, or do you have an ETA on when this is likely to be done?

Wow, it doesn’t even feel like 2 years have passed and it’s already being dropped?! That’s obsurd!

And with no warning to customers!

1 Like

I Lukas can we expect and update from djay pro ro XDJ-RX2 support?

Still waiting… So many DJ’s I work with use the XDJ-RX… you need to sort it out!!

So disappointed by the support.

1 Like

Yes, we know that Lexy.

However, owning a controller which essentially has midi capabilities it would be nice to have the option to use with Algoriddim software. The Spotify integration is a major plus point for mixed genre gigs.

I use rekordbox all the time as its industry standard for the bars/clubs - the controller is for private use.

Your attitude stinks!

Have a good day!

HERO!

Thank tou Lukas.

1 Like

The XDJ-RX is a Rekordbox controller. It supports Rekordbox.

Nowhere on the XDJ-RX does it claim that it supports Djay Pro.

Nowhere on Algoriddim’s website do they claim they support the XDJ-RX.

You bought a controller that doesn’t support the software you want to use. That isn’t Algoriddim’s fault and they don’t owe you anything.

1 Like

also eagerly awaiting…been out for over 2 years :frowning: others like the smaller XDJ700 have already gotten support

Damn who pissed in your Cheerios?

1 Like

Hi there,

thank you for your post.
At the moment we are not natively supporting the XDJ-RX, nevertheless you can map the controller with the djay Pro midi learning tool.

Please note that we are aware of the user demand for this mapping, please stay tuned for updates.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi francis,

thanks four your post.

We are gathering the user request regarding the mapping of the XDJ-RX and i count your question as a +1.
Please note that we generally can’t talk about our future plans and controller mappings, but upvoting the forum thread is always a good idea to push the topic.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hey there,

the support of the XDJ-RX is on our agenda. Thank you for pushing the topic.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hey guys,

after quiet some time, we are very happy to announce that

djay Pro for Mac 1.4.4 comes with full plug & play support for Pioneer XDJ-RX, DDJ-RR, DDJ-RX, and DDJ-SZ2 DJ controllers!

You are good to go after updating djay Pro.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

1 Like

please add midi support also

Finally I’m so happy to hear that

Hey Lukas E, please make that a +2 native support would be so so amazing. I’ve got it mapping semi ok but there are a few glitches such as when you activate midi control for the mixer in the xdj-rx settings to be able to control the faders / eqs it for some reason stops the soundcard working through 1-2 only allowing sound out of 3-4