Help with auto fading

I had the old version of djay pro and you could put a song in left deck and set it to auto fade 15 seconds before it ended and the song on right deck would start. In this new version I can’t figure it out. Do I have to pay to get that back or I’m I missing something? It help me with dinner music during weddings.

Hi there,

Have a look at this thread…

I think it’s auto mix you’re referring to and it’s new location is shown in the picture in there.

Hope that helps…

:+1:t3:

I am using a macbook pro.

I think it’s in the same place?

This thread appears to show a screenshot from a Mac…

It is part of the subscription though, if you’re on the free version you won’t see it.

If you had it in an older version and want to use it without paying, just redownload the older version from the App Store, it’ll be under your purchases in the account page.

So do you have to pay for the yearly subscription now to make that feature
work?

According by to the App Store blurb, yes, it appears so.

If you’re not interested in using all the new features of Neural Mix etc and the Automix is more important to you then simply roll-back to an earlier version through your App Store account and continue using the older version with automix supported free of charge.

It’s down to your decision as to whether you’d use the new features if a subscription is worth your while….if all the new bells and whistles aren’t for you, continue using the older version……at least the automix is working for free.
:+1:t3:

Thanks so much for the help. That’s what I did and that’s all I need. Appreciate you!

At your service,

Devorn Blueitt
317-258-4445
Diamond Productions

Thanks so much for the help. That’s what I did and that’s all I need. Appreciate you!

At your service,

Devorn Blueitt
317-258-4445
Diamond Productions

I am using a macbook pro.

Awesome and thank you!

At your service,

Devorn Blueitt
317-258-4445
Diamond Productions

At your service,

Devorn Blueitt
317-258-4445
Diamond Productions

1 Like

Hi @Devorn_Blueitt,

As @sooteee has shared, Automix is a feature included with the PRO subscription in djay Pro AI. It sounds like you’ve got everything sorted, but I also just wanted to share one more bit of information in case it should help you out.

If you previously purchased djay Pro 2 for Mac, then you may be eligible for a special loyalty offer which would give you a permanent unlock of a special set of features available only with this offer, and the features include Automix. Please see our FAQ about the offer to see if you are eligible:

I previously purchased an older version of djay (djay Pro 2). Am I eligible for an upgrade discount?

Let me know if you have any other questions. :musical_note:

Emily I followed your instructions and I got it. Thanks everyone so much.
I’m back in business.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.