Hercules Inpulse 500 with DJ Pro

Hi

Has anyone used this controller with DJ Pro for Windows?

Do the functions from DJ translate well to the controller and nobs/buttons available?

I am quite keen on this controller but don’t want to buy it then have to lose out on functions that it has. Or have to use the laptop to still carry out functions that it should handle.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We added added your vote to our issue tracking system and want to thank you for pushing the topic.

It would be great if other users share their votes for the 500.

Hi thanks.

I was wondering is someone had successfully used this controller.

Matt

Why does everything have to be a vote? Either people have used them or not.

Algoriddim must have knowledge of the controller and if it will ever be fully integrated with DJ Pro for Windows.

Once I decide on my new controller I look forward to not having to rely on this software.

Hi Matterai,

I actually have this controller and have been working on Mapping it to the DJAY Pro platform Its about 80% complete.

I have all the functions assigned to the controllers buttons, touch pads (hot cue / samplers ect) , knobs and faders, but I am still working on getting all the lights on the pads and the VU meters on the both channels and master output to work. Its a pain to figure out but I would gladly send you my mapping file if you like…

Hi Matterai,

I actually have this controller and have been working on Mapping it to the DJAY Pro
I have all the functions assigned to the controllers buttons, touch pads (hot cue / samplers ect) , knobs and faders, but I am still working on getting all the lights on the pads and the VU meters on the both channels and master output to work. Its a pain to figure out but I would gladly send you my mapping file if you like…

Hi. Thank you very much for the offer.

I am still undecided on what to upgrade to or when.

So early days still.