Hercules inpulse T7 support

I attempted to contact them through Twitter a when it first released and on Instagram, but to no avail.

2 Likes

Can I ask a question…. Why would you need to keep pushing a controller that has been the number 1 controller for 2023? @Slak_Jaw

3 Likes

I would love to buy a T7 to use it with djay, but if it’s not supported I would not buy it, so please make djay pro available on T7. After 10 months no update…

2 Likes

Ah, something I’ve been looking into, Rev 1 with DJay Pro. Is it a seamless integration? Does the Rev 1 crossfader work with DJay Pros ‘Crossfader FX’? Do the EQ knobs on the Rev 1 control DJays Stem EQ? (if you switch the EQ function within DJay Pro)

1 Like

Is 83 an high enough user demand for this? I hope so.

3 Likes

Hi @Joni_McFlury, thanks for your interest in support for this hardware. Please refer to this discussion regarding the Community Voting System:

3 Likes

Yes this all works flawlessly on Rev and you have deck 3-4 buttons as well. @dwardo

4 Likes

That being said…

Let’s post links back to this post from T7 and DJayPro videos on YouTube. Shouldn’t take all that because the T7 is a groundbreaking product. Starting to think there’s more to the story. Just doesn’t add up as to why they wouldn’t prioritize it. None the less DJay is my preferred DJing app. PERIOD! Let’s go!!!

3 Likes

I wish they would at least make it compatible with the windows version, I would be happy with that

2 Likes

Couldn’t wait any longer and bought the T7, coming from 1200s with serato this thing is a beast ! I’ve been using Serato for around 15 years However their beat grids are appalling compared to Djay Pro which just locks in the groove, plus I now much prefer the flexibility of Neural mix compared to Serato stems.
Come on Algoriddim sort it out !!

4 Likes

Nice hopefully before my subscription runs out in Sept haha.

3 Likes

Quick update : Seeing as it is looking more and more unlikely that you’ll mobilize the ressources to support the controller, I just figured i’d cancel my subscription and use Serato instead.

All the best,
Hugo

3 Likes

yep. I use serato now. :frowning:

1 Like

Any update on this mapping for the T7 yet?
I see in later posts that Algoriddim users are now cancelling their subscriptions and moving to Serato!!
:pensive:
Come on Algoriddim!!
:pray:t3:

2 Likes

Love your videos Terry. Hope your platform can help expedite support. I just installed my Innofaders and I don’t even think I’m good enough to appreciate the upgrade yet. Just an old head that’s had 12s since 96 and wanted something portable to practice cutting. Non rotating platters just didn’t do it for me and regardless what anyone says, T7 is literally a perfect machine for me. Having this great software on iPad makes it just that much more portable (would be super sweet if it could be powered over USB-C as well but I realize the motors probably run on AC).

For the love of all that is holy make this outstanding software work with iPad, especially now with the Apple Music support.

1 Like

If they could just add midi mappings for the spinning platters we could make our own unofficial mappings until they can put out the official certified ones. I’d rather have a workaround even if it’s buggy than no support at all.

4 Likes

Hercules Inpluse T7 Please!!!

3 Likes

I ended just buying an impulse 500 for djay and it actually works rather well, and its affordable, (no spinning platters though) still wishing on a start for the T7 lol,

3 Likes

What I don’t get is why the Rane One has full support, it’s a very similar controller from a functional perspective.

3 Likes
2 Likes