Hercules Inpulse T7 support

did u vote? the original reply asks the community to vote if they want to see support for the t7

4 Likes

did you vote? the original reply asks us to vote in the top left if we want to see this mapped and supported

2 Likes

Sure did. Hoping for this feature!

2 Likes

I voted! I want DJay app to support the T7 controller please :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

How many Votes do we need? :smile:

7 Likes

Yo please support this. I paid for a year subscription thinking I could map it myself but got stuck on mapping platters. Would really love the mobility of my iPad and generally love your software more than serato. As a software developer I understand officially supporting a new device is costly but if there could be an unofficial platter support update that would be enough.

Peace.

3 Likes

I vote that we shouldn’t have to vote for controller requests.

4 Likes

I feel like the DVS support would be a quick solution to getting the platters working. Wonder why they just don’t do that while we wait on “official support”? I bought the T7 3 months ago and haven’t touched it. I just don’t like Serato. I’ve been a long-time DJay Pro user. Back when they supported Spotify streaming. That was awesome. Hard for me to get into Serato Pro and Tidal.

2 Likes

Just bought a T7 , tried to map myself but there are lots of features I’m losing out on. Please Dev team. Map it out :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Any official news on supporting the T7?

2 Likes

We don’t have any official news to share yet.

1 Like

I woud love to get the T7, but wouldn’t actually do it until there is official support for djay pro. I really don’t want to use Serato, djay pro is much for fun to use and has way more options on how to use it. Then if it takes too long, if ever, I may be hesitant in thinking a “T8” model may be coming out soon.

Please support this controller soon. :pray:t3:

1 Like

Somebody hit up Karim lol

1 Like

If anyone wants to send me a T7 for a week, I can try and get a working mapping done :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Been working out on the T7 more and more and I really like this product. Have had to start learn Serato and after being a DJay Pro user for so long I have really come to more and more appreciate what we have with DJay Pro. Hurry up Algoriddim… T7+DJay=Heaven. Let’s Go!!!

5 Likes

Got money in my pockets waiting for the Djay friendly T7, I use serato for turntable escapades but Much prefer to use Pro Ai for controller business.

3 Likes

Amazing piece of kit and software that’s potential is so exciting to us old school dj’s merging into the new tech. Enough with the voting though, what’s up with this anti consumer stonewalling?

4 Likes

Has anybody actually tried contacting Hercules about it? Wouldn’t hurt to hit it at both sides lol, maybe they have to send them a unit?? Not sure how it works

1 Like

Hey Algoriddim team,

Bought the T7 a couple of months back and currently am using Serato but obviously , like all my other comrades in the chat, would love if you could support the controller sometime soon.

Let me know if there is anything I can do on my end to speed up the process, I would be more than happy to reach out to Hercules or send you my own controller if need be.

Take Care,
badaboom badabing

4 Likes

I have bought the T7 and have a decent mapping going. However, if you cannot get the jogwheels working, it’s pretty useless. I would LOVE for them to get the T7 working.

And yes, I have already voted for this.

Cheers
Tim

5 Likes