Hercules inpulse T7 support

The moving platters don’t seem to be mappable. Have you checked midi monitor to double check? The midi implementation I got from Hercules includes everything except the platters.

I learned this the hard way, (about the power) almost had heart attack and almost sent my unit back! :rofl: but you do have a point, …

4 Likes

Had the same thought, I was so sad my unit came dead. I had given up, and only figured it on 2nd try. I can guarantee they will have a handful of returns because of that!

2 Likes

Could you share your Djay Pro AI iOS mapping file for the T7?

3 Likes

Does anyone have a Djay Pro AI iOS mapping file for the T7?m to share?

You could find the file by searching “djay” in the iOS file explorer, and I believe you can do a direct upload with a reply here. Needing this for a gig today, that would be super helpful :pray:t5:

3 Likes

I haven’t finished mapping it, I can’t go past the moving platters.

I guess I’ll wait on purchasing. I hope the next update has support for it

2 Likes

I purchased the T7 and love it! I wish djay would support this device. In the meantime I’ve switched back to Serato. Serato stems are sooo much better than in Neural mix. But I miss some of the features in DJay, such as the queue and the ability to have more control over the automix details. I suppose you can’t have it all.

3 Likes

Yea, I would hope something happens soon, my GF hogs my laptop playing Rust :rofl:

3 Likes

Could you upload as is?

2 Likes

I just hope for now on when they cant, or wont support a certain controller, that they would just be like “sorry, this controller will not be supported” instead of leaving us hanging… I have moved on to VDJ with my Hercules and unsubscribed until something happens, good luck everyone

4 Likes

Still Crickets lol, still wishing upon a star though.

3 Likes

Well still no update on the T7 so Ive had to buy a Rev1 to use as my portable unit becuse the Rane One is to heavy to be carting around the city centre winter partys. I was holding out for long enough.

2 Likes

Yeah 5.0 is out and still no support I’m convinced now that this will never work with the T7 :pensive:

:rage: been waiting also. . Really wanted to buy the T7

3 Likes

Just bought a T7 will use Serato until this can be supported. Disappointing that support is not available yet.

5.0 looks really impressive IMO.

2 Likes

Support for the T7 please…

5 Likes

Come on Algoriddim!!! Even Mojaxx is ready to jump to your platform if you sort out support…

Algoriddim team: Skip to 16min 25sec

3 Likes

IOS Version for the T7, pls. :fire:

6 Likes

Thanks for your interest in adding support for this hardware. I have logged this internally with the dev team. Please use the Vote button at the top right of this page so we can gauge user demand for this. Thanks again!

7 Likes