How can I connect DJ Pro for Mac to Sonos Play 1 for output?

Fred’s right. The Spotify app lists connected/available devices (based on devices being supported and being on same wifi network). Once straining to Sonos Spotify lets you control playback, volume, etc.

Hi, any feedback on this integration please?

I don’t know if this was answered but you can do it with airsonos

yes you have a valid point

Another person begging for this integration. I’m considering buying a DJ controller that integrates with the Djay app, but as I have sonos all over my house I really need this integration to persuade me.

I tried to use the line in on my connect amp but the lag makes it impossible to beat mix - there MUST be a solution!!!

And another person begging for this integration. The Djay software is amazing. the SONOS home sound is amazing but the app is pants. This integration would be the best for a long time. Come on Warren…

I have Sonos all over my home would like this app djay 2 to play music with Deezer music service high quality songs

This is another push. Just make it happen please.

1 Like

Are you only talking at algoriddim, or are doing something?
All the problems i have with this app: none of them are solved yet.
Very bad support!
Sorry to say that, although the programm is good, but only due the spotify integration…

Is this any closer to becoming reality be such a good integration. And would be such a plus selling point.

Lukas is this any closer to actually happening

Is there any updates on this happening used this app for first time on Saturday for a house party with the automix option was great to be honest. But would be even better if could use it with my sonus speakers.

Is this still no closer to actually being done?

Would be great if you had the same level of integration as the Spotify app does today…so when playing a song in Spotify app, you get a devices available option to direct to any Sonos speaker system you have setup…

I have both the Spotify premium account and app installed with the Sonos app on my iPad and everything is seem less from there…

Thanks,

What’s the relationship like between Algoriddim and Sonos?

For the numbers to stack both need to benefit from increased sales of their main products; for this to happen they need a marketing relationship, and the $$$ returned to do it.

The gap between wired / wireless in terms of strategies and technologies is a potential deal breaker I reckon…

I hope not - but would it possible to elaborate on the reasons for not putting this on your burndown?

Cheers, Kev.

Hi how did you link this up?

Really need this integration. Can you give us a ETA or call out if it’s not going to happen if too costly?

Agree - please make this happen! It’s a massive miss.

Looking forward to no-lag Sonos integration too!

Still not availble ?? This topic is + 12 months. :blush: