I report for a BUG🐛

I really think have to report :warning: This issue, problem, bug or something like missing function from the previous version witch I pay​:money_with_wings:already a few times

This topic is from the old forum, shame on you🤬

I still waiting for anser or miracle🙏

:hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Hi @Digital_Jedi,

Thanks for reaching out about these feature requests again and for your ongoing support. I’ve made sure these features were brought to the attention of our development team again for future consideration. Please know that we greatly appreciate your feedback and suggestions, and our team must carefully consider and prioritize all feedback that we receive.

In addition, if other users also feel these features would be useful, we encourage them to vote on this topic thread as well so we have a better idea of the interest from others in our community.

Thanks again for your patience and your support!

Hi Emily,
thank you that finally someone answers me but this is not the answer I expect.Plus what voting is in question after this feature was in the previous version and I paid for it there is no logic to remove something that works and you have already offered it on the market.

I’m still waiting for a adequate response because this is not.
Look and really say this is better then the previous.
I can’t even see the specifics of the current song and can’t load in a deck and I can’t see others song specifics count how many taps I need to do when a I’m in the mix?
This is ridicules and I PAY for it !?!?
I’m your customer for years a go but now I’m DISAPPOINTED.
Let’s be honest your voting system does not work as you expect.
Please Please listening your customers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.