iCloud sync all the things! Beat Grid, BPM, Settings, Midi Device Bindings

You can and I do. Manually however, using iFunBox.

I don’t feel they are ignoring us as much as getting it done. It may take longer than we want but they don’t seem to like talking about shit they are working on u til it’s already done.

I’m not a long time user at all, in fact, only since 5.0 but this is what I’ve noticed so far

1 Like

There is nothing to “feel” here. It is simply an observation. This exact hot topic has been that for ages now (years). Every piece of info about the status/progress is welcome but they just don’t for unknown reasons. Syncing between devices is what makes or brakes every piece of modern software.

I’ve been enjoying the day app ever since Apple Music Streaming was available to use. I’ve been primarily using it on my iphone. What I’ve noticed is that the playlists I’ve created and the bpm and analyze data.

What exactly does icloud sync sync?

Hi @eyeseeyou01, please refer to the linked FAQ article:

That is the FAQ article that describes how NOT to sync all the things. I’m sorry Slak-Jaw but can you please just say something/anything about this ongoing issue, there are loads of people waiting and wondering. Just any information about it. Why the deafening silence?

Not sure really what you are expecting? I am sure you are aware that all software and hardware developers all have non disclosure agreements in place for staff and alpha and beta testers. Any future developments won’t be discussed and certainly not on forums. You can see the same thing on Inmusic, pioneer DJ, native instruments, serato forums. This is just standard protocol. Having said that we have been told that there are hardware integrations coming in next few months and also “some things we have been asking for”. Until those things land we won’t be given anymore info, thats just protocol. Algoridam isn’t been difficult it’s just sensitive info with NDA’s in place. Like you I’m a keen djay pro enthusiast that would love more info but like you I need to be patient. Something I do find challenging :joy::pray::joy: