iCloud sync all the things! Beat Grid, BPM, Settings, Midi Device Bindings

They’ve probably got it already lined up for release. :wink:

1 Like

1 day to go before this topic gets locked.

The issues have still not been fixed.

It’s been 3 years.

1 Like

Weird. Maybe it helps if I as the thread opener post again?

2 Likes

@NathanielAlgo can you please keep this topic open or reopen it if it’s closed by the time you’re reading this?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 637 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thanks @Anders for reopening this topic! :heart:

3 Likes

They’re beta testing windows atm so hopefully this feature will be included very soon.

Since I go from my Mac Mini in my home studio to my Laptop/Tablet on the road … I vote for full cloud sync properties:

• Beat Grids
  • BPMs
  • Midi Device Bindings
  • All Settings
  • History of Sessions “DJ Sets”

This would help me greatly and more efficient. Now I just have to do some copying or export to csv file.

3 Likes

If I could sync beatgrids/bpm etc I would stop using Serato entirely. I’ve djed gigs with nothing but my turntables+numark scratch and a phone and it was glorious…but I super don’t have time to be re-beatgridding stuff more than once. I play a lot of Jungle, Drum & Bass, Hardcore etc and the beatgrid usually isn’t quite right at first. For 4x4 stuff, housier stuff it’s usually dead on, but I’m not playing a lot of that these days…

If I only had one wish, that would be my choice.

Without beatgrid sync I cannot use DJ Pro as I want to, period. I need true multi device sync. please lets have a response from Algoriddim here. This limitation is a killer for me and many! in what is otherwise possibly the most advanced DJing solution out there…thanks!

1 Like

I transferred the backup from my iPhone to my Mac. I think we have beatgrid saving :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Niiiiice, thanks for sharing! :clap:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

please do not close this topic!
i hope it’s still alive and it would be great if a dev could tell us if this is under developpement or if this is not possible

2 Likes

It’s still open, no worries. This happens regularly but the mods are friendly enough to open the topic again if we ask them and the topic is still relevant :slight_smile: I think Slak_Jaw now made sure it stays open for longer - hopefully so long that the topic will be resolved before it will automatically close again the next time :smiley:

1 Like

That does not work if it did for you, you are blessed!

I really don’t understand why Algoriddim is just ignoring us all. Why is this…!?

1 Like