IDJ Live and IOS6 (and iOS 7)

Anders- so that is Algoriddims reply?
When I know that there is physically nothing wrong with my mixer. There is physically nothing wrong with my IPad but there is a communication issue between YOUR software and a known good piece of hardware. And how do you propose we get this Numark fix into YOUR software?
You just made my decision to go to Serato VERY easy…

iOS6 didn’t tell me their software would work with a particular mixer- Algoriddim did. And it’s not iOS6 that had the driver for the mixer- it is IDJ app unless you guys got some weird ass programming going on but since Apple is very secretive with their iOS’s I really doubt the driver for the mixer is sitting outside of the Algoriddim app)

The responses from Algoriddim and the lack of a “real” solution after a week- I will be ditching this system and going over to Serato.
Sad- I sincerely thought this was the direction that djing was going to head and was planning on purchasing the IDJ Pro on Thursday.
That being said-
I’m done with this- unfollowing my own post and off to buy some real software and hardware…
Thanks for the support (or lack of)

Yes, the same problem is happening with me!!! my IDJ Live Hardware was working Great!! and I updated my Ipad to IOS6 and now my Hardware will not work with IOS6. PLEASE HELP!!! Need a Fix Please!!!

what is THE Problem.i Need a fix

Ho lo stesso problema, dopo l’aggiornamento a iOS 6 il mio idj live non funziona più! Attendo l’aggiornamento grazie

Anche io ho lo stesso problema. Ma chi deve fare l’aggiornamento? algoriddim o Numark.

Prendo atto con disappunto che il problema non è ancora stato risolto. Certamente non è un buon inizio per chi come me ha ordinato il controller Numark iDJPRO. Come è possibile che un semplice aggiornamento di sistema operativo, tra l’altro ovvio e spesso ricorrente, mette in difficoltà dei programmatori? Sono molto preoccupato, ma e certo che la presente sarà inoltrata anche a Numark con l’evidente disdetta di qualsivoglia acquisto di controller compatibile con l’applicazione Djay.

E’ trascorso troppo tempo senza alcun riscontro positivo. Aziende poco serie. vuol dire che sono prodotti per bambini niente di professionale.

ho inoltrato una mail al contatto Numark ma ad oggi non ho ricevuto nessuna risposta. Ma voglio sapere come faccio a ricevere il credito in Italia? Chi paga i trasporti nel caso di un nuovo controller? quale è il prezzo di vendita del nuovo controller? Secondo me l’incapacità e la non volontà di risolvere il problema è legata a questioni di tipo economico commerciale e per noi consumatori si sta rilevando una vera TRUFFA. VERGOGNATEVI!!! VERGOGNA SIETE POCO SERI E NON POTETE RITENERE IL PROBLEMA RISOLTO. VERGOGNA! VERGOGNA! Proverò a sentire che ne pensa un avvocato e spero di potere intraprendere azione legale contro ALGORITM, NUMARK …
VERGOGNA!

L’OFFERTA CHE PROPONGONO SUL SITO NUMARK PER L’ITALIA NON RISULTA OPERANTE. INFATTI PRIMA SI COMPILANO I MODULI DI ADESIONE ALL’OFFERTA POI TI ARRIVA UN MESSAGGIO CHE TI INVITA A COMPILARE UN’ALTRO MODULO DOVE NELL’INDIRIZZO DEL PAESE NON E’ PREVISTA L’ITALIA MA SOLO U.S.A… E’ LA SOLITA PORCATA COMMERCIALE - VERGOGNA - VERGOGNA SIETE POCO SERI E PRENDETE IN GIRO LA GENTE. ATTENZIONE NON FIDATEVI CHE QUESTA E’ UNA VERA TRUFFA.

VERGOGNATEVI - VERGOGNATEVI - VERGOGNATEVI

VERSIONE IN INGLESE
OFFER TO PROPOSE NUMARK ON THE SITE FOR ITALY DOES NOT APPEAR TO WORKING. FACT BEFORE you compile your modules MEMBERSHIP OFFER THEN YOU GET A MESSAGE THAT INVITES YOU TO FILL OUT ANOTHER FORM OF THE COUNTRY WHERE NOT the address’ planned ITALY BUT ONLY USA. 'THE USUAL COMMERCIAL crap - SHAME - SHAME YOU LITTLE SERIOUS AND TAKE AROUND PEOPLE. CAUTION DO NOT TRUST THAT THIS 'A REAL SCAM.

Caro J Sandeen non è questa la schermata che intendevo nel precedente reclamo ma è quella a cui si accede successivamente a questa. Infatti una volta compilata la schermata originaria numark manda una mail con il collegamento ad un altra schermata. In questa come potrai verificare non è possibile inserire ITALIA. Capisco che si cerca di difendere l’impossibile ma non vi potete nascondere dietro un dito. Non siete seri. potreste mandare tranquillamente l’aggiornamento ed evitare inutili questioni.

I am having this same problem also. Please fix !

On the Numark community forum with this same problem, the following temporary solution has been posted and seems to be having some success …

I’ve gotten mine to work over the past few days, by inserting the “plug” about 90% of the way in. I’m not sure if the ios update changed the way peripherals are connected or what, but its working pretty well, occasional drop outs, but messing with it just a little bit brings it back.

Any urgent updates in the pipeline? I use iDJ Live & Djay app on my iPad for regular gigs and was left with no means of mixing last night. Surely this bug was identified when you guys were beta besting IOS 6 when originally released to developers in April? Please help - like really quickly

Совершенно такая-же проблема с моим 2 iPad, прошу помогите!
Exactly the same problem with my 2 iPad, please help!

Hey, guys! I think as long as support Numark and Algoriddim will deal with this problem, you can downgrade to firmware 5.1.1, notes and hints here (but in Russian), but I think you will find in their native … :wink:

Firmware to the device http://ukrainianiphone.com/07/05/2012…
instructions http://ukrainianiphone.com/14/06/2012…

And do not worry, in all directions Inside links are to the official server, Apple, if you are afraid, but just google yourself back to firmware 5.1.1.

I Have the same problem. After the upgrade the software don’t see the console. I have the iPad2. Please help us!!!

seems i’m experiencing the same issue. my Vestax Spin (btw, i hope you can support hardware cue output soon with iOS6) works as usual but iDJ Live is not recognized at all.

Thanks for the updated response, it is reassuring to hear you’re all working together to get us back on track.

I i’m not familiar with how iOS works, is it wrong to assume that the iDJ Live must register some sort of “device ID” that Djay uses to recognize when the hardware is attached? just asking.