If you have problems mapping your controller, please like this post!!!

5 months later.life Stroke . Work. Ipad reloop, I bought it the day I got home. I wanted it to work. Like my other stuff. It does. I couldn’t talk, parlayzed arm no hand. PT 8hr a day, home dj, mix, produce 7hr a day. Still every day. Short. The mixer. Issues the thought never cccured…wasn’t looking for wrong. It worked. Thanks
I am humbled

Hello, please look at this topic for a long time no one responded. I’m Mapping the Denon MC7000. I have most of the basic functions set for the MC7000 controller. .

I’ve tried to map the slicer function. There I see no problem at all, all without a mistake. What I can not map is the effect units. I just mapped the buttons, (on of) the function there are problems.

It all works correctly only when assigning a shifting function. The same thing I do select / load I have to have a shift feature to make it spin at all.

Flickering along the jog does not work and there is a lot of what I’m struggling with. I do not know how to map button pad, there works only one function impossible to switch to on cue loop, saved loop, slicer loop, velocity samp. It all looks like one function. I mapped the slicer there the only one possible works without errors. But how do I add other features?

Machine translated

Hi, I’ve just bought the windows version of DJay Pro to use with my Denon MC6000MK2. I’ve been unable to get the cueing to work and the lights on the controller aren’t functioning with the software. From what I’m reading there is no solution available. As my controller is listed as supported on the website, I’d consider this as Misselling. If I’m incorrect and there is a solution then please let me know, otherwise please advise how I can go about getting my money refunded? Many thanks, Barry

PLEASE !!! MIDI MAP FOR DENON MCX 80000 PLEASE!!!

I am reading this post and having a good laugh.

My thoughts in general for Lukas and the entire team is first… WELL DONE on creating the product with spotify integration and putting good time into creating an overall great product.

I can see that users have different ways of expressing themselves in the forum… My thoughts is that there are certainly some bugs in the software that have been identified by users, it seems. I would highly recommend putting the fixing of the bugs FIRST. It’s software highly recommended by apple but still has bugs. I would highly recommend having a look through the bugs, make a list then iron out before releasing future major updated versions

I cannot get the pioneer xdj - rx mapped on windows 10.

I second this problem with the mixon 4 and djay pro on windows 10. Tried some manual midi configuration but nothing seems to be working. Also the volume meter LED for master audio is not working. Only the per deck volume meters.
I’d really appreciate you to look into and fix that as this controller is been advertised as fully compatible. On iOS everything works as expected. Any advice to fix this on my own?

Did you manage to make the volume meter work?

Hello,

I use Traktor Kontrol S2 on Windows 10.
I am trying to setup the keys same like the traktor program…

Anyone finished setting it up and can show me a prnt screen of all the “mappings”?

Same like this but with all the keys.
https://gyazo.com/2d032029cb727f0b6e1…

Its so hard to find them manually…

Thanks for answer!

Hello,

I use Traktor Kontrol S2 on Windows 10.
I am trying to setup the keys same like the traktor program…

Anyone finished setting it up and can show me a prnt screen of all the “mappings”?

Same like this but with all the keys.
https://gyazo.com/2d032029cb727f0b6e1…

Its so hard to find them manually…

Thanks for answer!

I’m about 75% done with a midi mapping for the Gemini g4v - i just can’t seem to get the lights to turn back off once they’re done being used.

Ex: I hit the play button, light goes on. Hit it again, stays on. Hit a pad, light goes on, hit it again, light stays on for the rest of session. Same with all buttons that are assigned.
I’ve tried nearly every MIDI OUT option.

I guess the question I would ask of an admin is:

• In the MIDI OUT section, what do the message channels represent?

• What exactly is the meaning of control change vs. note on/off?

• Please explain the control slider and the 0-127 values in relation to how it affects the lights on my (or any) controller?

I’ll upload my mapping in the G4V post once I get the lights off situation figured out. Just need the lights to turn off when the button is done, and also add in the FX on/off and Par1/2 knobs

is there a solution for traktor kontrol s4 mk3?

1 Like

exactly the same problem here. After all these months have you found a solution?