Improve EQ and Filter to really kill frequencies.

Just switched to algoriddim with a Reloop Mixon 4 and a little gutted that there is no complete kill on the EQ

bonjour jā€™ai besoin de cette fonctionnalitĆ©, elle arrive quand ?

BUMP

In order to know what is doing each filter, I have done white noise testing of each. Result here: https://youtu.be/xVlsp4z2gCg

Please add a full kill eq option/mode!

pleeeeeese!! we need this function!!!

so urgently needed.

Itā€™s makes me feel like a total rookie whenever I use the filter for transitions in a club. Itā€™s soooooo audible and obivouse the way the resonance frequencies stnad out and kill the mood!

Well put. At this point I think it must be an internal company power struggle or something. Itā€™s bordering on ridiculous lol

Thanks Lukas! This is awesome and I hope to see it in a future release. Got a party Oct 5 Iā€™d love to get it for

Yeah I would really love this and adjustable filter resonance (see https://c.getsatisfaction.com/algoridā€¦ and please upvote if you agree!) as it would make Djayā€™s internal mixer more suitable for my style of mixing. I can see why non-kill EQ and resonant filters would work for some mixing/music styles but for the smoother blends I want to do, they are not ideal.

Any news on this Lukas? I have to second the above poster, I canā€™t see myself subscribing to Djay Pro if this issue isnā€™t resolved, itā€™s my main problem with the otherwise great Djay!

1 Like

Thanks for the update, really look forward to seeing these features in Djay :slight_smile:

Something new on this topic? I would love DJAY if i could really kill the EQs!

share this sentiment massively. Please do this algoriddim

Anything? great to hear from the devsā€¦

I go through this forum to search for my problems and I found so much of them, so I Also would like to push this essential feature

Hi Lukas!

Five month, and now a BIG update the last days, but nothing changed with the EQ and the resonance filter cutoff.
The only answer we get since years now is ā€œwe push the topicā€ and 12 month ago ā€œwe are working on itā€.

I really start to think, after 2 years of spending money to your company that nobody really cares about these essentinal problems
Please don Ģt take only the money from your community. Please fix these annoying problems which are mention by years now from your community.

BTWā€¦i still can Ģt double the tempo for a song wich is detected with more than 99 BPM even if the song normally runs with over 200 BPM. we had a great conversation about this problem and you guys told me to also fix this problem.

I will still give you my money and pray to you and God that you go on these essential problems.

Please dont answer with your standart phrases like ā€œwe push the topicā€/ā€œwe are working on itā€. Please be hones with your customers!!

I really would like to thank you, but how can i do this if you don Ģt listen to the people since years???

My bestĀ 
Sascha

Nothing changedā€¦read my comment below :wink:
It Ģs really a shame!

Thx for the suppport of this topic.Ā 

Hi Lukus, has this been released yet?