Issue with Song Loading Setting Not Functioning as Expected

Btw: If this feature request were implemented, it would likely/maybe also solve the problem:

You’re welcome @DJ_Big_Blender. Thanks for the additional info. I’ve shared this with engineering.

Hi again @DJ_Big_Blender, engineering is looking into this further. In the meantime, they’ve suggested the following work around. Loading each song fully once should fix the issue.

Thanks, but only loading all these tracks once will not fix the issue either.

Such a workaround will only work when placing a new First Cue or Cue point 1-8 one by one for each affected track manually. But that’s not really doable for thousands of tracks. I also think software should support the user and not give only more work.

Thanks for the response @DJ_Big_Blender. I’ve shared this with engineering.

Hi again @DJ_Big_Blender, unfortunately, engineering has still not been able to reproduce this issue on their end. The only thing I can think to suggest at the moment is to backup your djay Media Library database file and any custom MIDI mappings you might have to a different folder on your computer or to an external drive then uninstall djay, and reinstall the latest version.

You can find the above files on macOS here: https://help.algoriddim.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014912211-Where-does-djay-Pro-store-playlists-cue-points-and-other-data-on-my-Mac

Thanks.

But again; having this would also solve it;

I just need to re-analyse then.

1 Like

Thanks @DJ_Big_Blender. I’ve passed this onto engineering.