Issues with RANE Four (Windows)

Was able to map some fx buttons for things I use normally with other software. The responsiveness of the controller has a delay. Tried doing workarounds and a no go. Still the same. Went to record a session and can’t even get less than an hour in before the software malfunctions with the four. Only thing going for this software is the beat grid. Other than that it’s a POS. I could not use this live. It’s not the pc or the hardware. Other software works great with the four and can run for hours. This software, when you quit out of it, still on pause in the background. This could be a clash with windows and the software script not properly written. How do I get my money back.

On Mac it works without any issues. Have you tried it on another windows pc? Maybe something on your OS crashes with djay pro?

Hi @Stew, sorry to hear you’re having issues with the RANE Four. To help us troubleshoot this with you, I have moved this to a new topic. Can you please provide more specifics about your setup so the engineers can try to replicate these issues on their end?

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):
Hardware Firmware version:

If you are able to easily replicate these issues, can you please try to capture a video of them, upload them to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

Hello! It’s been more than 7 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!