Latests Update for iPad -

Lukas and Aldoriddim: This is most recent issue is a symptom of a much larger problem. Most updates are released to a limited cross section of volunteers, not the entire customer base. Updates SHOULD NOT be released to your paying customers as a beta without full disclosure. There should be much tighter controls in place and at least some type of communication on a regular and frequent basis. Although I don’t rely on this software for my profession because of the instability of the platform and non responsive nature of Aldoriddim, I understand that others do and should be treated as valuable customers, not sheep being lead to the slaughter…
Algoriddim, get your act together and stop abusing your customer base with these JV tactics… You have a responsibility to your paying clients to act responsibly.

Algoriddim is using us as beta testers…
not ethical, not wise…
Ready - Fire - Aim
This type of reactive management philosophy is going to doom this company.
How can anyone run their DJ business with any confidence based on Algoriddim’s policies concerning updates and lack of customer service and interaction?
This defies logic.
I call it as I see it…

Joe, your post was stated much more eloquently than mine. Thanks for weighing in here. Invite users to beta test pre-releases… Common sense, interact with your community on a consistent basis. Should we really need to be sharing these basic business concepts with Aldoriddim?
Don’t really understand what is going on behind the curtain.
DJay Pro has the potential to be a massively HUGE product but they must institute a vetting process as part of their update and testing funnel.

Im sorry but this app is now completely unusable!!! The waveforms are exactly as the others describe

Wireless … We are not compaining about dj pro … We are complaining about djay2 that used to work with our ipads just fine … Now since thr update it does not

Do you know if we are to get a refund via apple?

Hi guys and gals,

I sent apple an email to complain about the issues and I was told to contact them here https://support.apple.com/HT201232

I did and after about ten minutes I was having an online conversation with Apple. They said that it is not possible to downgrade the app as it is a third party app. But I also advised that they should remove the app from the AppStore because of the non existent customer service. They never really answered that.

I have since given a 1 star rating, maybe you guys should do them same. Although I think that they will start focusing on pro now.

What I will say is that I used my pioneer wego with it last night and the mixing is fine for me. It’s just the visuals that are out (the beats still mixed ok) but it should still be sorted out.

I had the same problem when I updated djay on my Mac mini and they never responded. Hopefully a lot more emails to Apple with some links to this forum may get algoriddim to sort it out.

Hi Lukas, that’s what we have been wanting to hear.

I just wanted to confirm the couple of things that I noticed need fixing on djay 2 for iPad.

1. The jittery waveform (this is also a problem on my Mac mini version)

2. And what I noticed today was the “gain” sliders have stopped working. I know it was mentioned earlier I only realised today when I did a mix.

I don’t use all the features so maybe others want to confirm any other issues.

Thank you Lukas

Hi threeslow, thanks for this. I did it last night and it works perfectly now. I’ve now turned off automatic updates on my iPad as I don’t need to be going this again. It’s much appreciated :slight_smile:

I don’t know why algoriddim or even Apple couldn’t suggest that.

Thanks again.

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for the update. I’m kinda waiting for confirmation that everything is working ok before I download it as it caused many problems before and took me a while to revert back to the old version.

Thanks again.

You are all the BETA testers, I haven’t updated in months, since my gigging unit is too important!

Hi there I just got my idj pro yesterday and downloaded djay pro. I have sound coming out of the master output but not through headphones. Iv tried dj player pro and it’s the same there, it’s like no midi messages are working for headphone output. Any ideas?

Same problem!! Its not good!

If I give you my number would you ring me and I will ring you back

Threeslow. Xmas has come early, you’re a genius. I can’t thank you enough. I have got to analyse 890 songs again but you’ve done it. How I don’t know as I’m crap with IT problems.
But thanks again you’ve saved me and i would imagine every other user that has this problem. One thing I have done is turn off automatic updates on my iPad. Once bitten etc.
Take it easy.
DJ Mikey B in Manchester.

I deleted djay 2 and went back to an old update 2.7.7 from July, that’s all I had, I’ve had to download djay pro at the cost of 15 quid, come on algoriddim, we pay you money for these apps, don’t get me wrong they’re great when they’re working but like the other guy said we make our wages from them too, get it sorted ASAP. You’re a big enough company to get your shit together, we all know IT people are paid good money. And some of that money is coming out of our pockets.

ALGORIDDIM EMPLOYEES ARE HERE TO HELP
That’s what is says in the top right corner. So help the people that keep in you in a job n get it sorted, we’re losing money for everyday you don’t do anything about it.
Can you imagine the sales if every person that is having a problem voiced the opinion on your review page of your app. You get what I’m saying.
PLEASE RESPOND.
DJ Mikey (losing money as we speak) B.

Wirelessdj…look we’re not having a dig but we don’t need people saying it’s fine if they spend another 15 quid on they’re NEWLY promoted app, we’ve paid money to this company and need it sorting, not people saying its ok.
Think it’s time all the ones that fed up with hit the app review because nobody from algoriddim seems to be responding.
If we all hadn’t bought they’re products they wouldn’t have a business.
I have bought pro myself but it’s besides the point.
Strength in numbers bro. Ya know what I’m saying.
Ok rant over.

Shit!!! We’re all kicking ourselves here for not being as SAVVY as Tank. 20yrs I used my 1210s, I suppose I was a BETA tester for TECHNICS!!! Back to the old skool I say, no hitting the SYNC back in the day. More SKILL than SYNC.
New Year resolution for me. Try to be more SAVVY like Tank.
MERRY XMAS and well done bro. Keep the gigging unit going bro.

I’m running djay 2 using the controller Idj pro. The search bar is gone. The sound stop coming out of my speakers briefly. The syn is off? I have two huge events coming up. WTF?

Using 2nd generation iPad with djay 2 and Idj Pro same issues also search bar disappeared