Latests Update for iPad -

What everyone needs to do is hit apple up.

How do you down grade? And go back to the old one?

I agree. But when I sent an email some named Lukas responded about 5 times asked for a screen shot and said we will send this to our tech team. They freaking suck

Ok Lukas. Let’s get this done on all iPad generations. I have another party this Saturday.

Hi Lukas, thanks but is this update for djay 2?

Hi Lukas. Just want to say that I made the update and everything is back to normal. Please test these updates in the future or let us paying customers know before hand. Happy camper again.

I’m suffered from the same waveform grid / sync problems on 3rd gen iPad. Not only that now gain sliders of both decks are totally dead.Hope this 2 issues are cleared in next update soon. Until then, this app will leave us with its worst update ever enough to destroy the experience. Please fix these as I still want to be a fun of this brilliant DJ app.

Sharing how i could downgrade djay2 successfully back to 2.2.7.10.1, which is supposed to be one of prior version worked absolutely fine.

1: Make your iPad synced with mothership PC
2: Delete app in iPad by pushing cross botton at the right shoulder of app
3: find a file “djay 2.2.7.10.1.ipa” in your PC (numbers vary depending on how often you saved backup of your iPad and how often you cleaned your HDD. Hope you can find appropriate ver) saved in;

Mac
HOME/Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications/

Win
C:/Documents and Settings/[user]/My Documents/My Music/iTunes
/Mobile Applications

4: Double click the file found and it may look like shadow of App flew to iTunes, or PC may ask you if you want replace. (“yes” of course in this case)
5: Make iPad synced again with PC and older version of Djay2 shall show up as newly added app.

Hope this helps, good luck!!

Lots of problems with this new app update…
Gains issue is one of the…I’ve lost all ability to adjust the gains whilst using idj pro…
When using the app with ipad on the idj pro,I preferred the way you could view the library before the update…
Before the update in full screen you could see alot more titles on the page,now in full screen you can only see 9 titles before scrolling up.
The search function doesn’t work anymore with ipad in full screen mode with idj pro…

These are just the few issues I’ve noticed in the first 10 minutes of using the updated app.
Please let us go back to the old version or improve the new one

Thanks,this downgrading worked a treat for me…
Only slight problem I had is I needed to re analyze all my songs but at least the app is working like it was intended to

read above at the post that threeslow wrote

Hi Lukas,could you look at my post regarding headphone output volume…
Thanks

so basically we paid for a program that is useless now ??? I mean wtf ! tried to mix today and yeah didnt need 5 seconds to realize that thing is lagging and is useless with the newer ios update !!! either fix the problem or we demand a refund !!!

I have no backup of older versions, meaning im stuck without a solution? very dissapointed…:frowning: and why no reply from algoriddm yet ? are they aware of problem and actually working on solution ??? its almost xmass for f sake !!! we need some kind of fix, at least provide us a temporal previous version for download !!!

I would also like to share another problem which persist even on older versions already…when you mixing few songs and try to cue jump from point 1 to point 2 for example…it wont go smooth but the sound stops for a bit. Please look on that problem aswell and try to fix it, its very annoying !!!

everyone should send them email on their support EMAIL address. support@algoriddim.com

we should, we must, we paid for the app, we deserve to get a program that is functional or we demand a refund !!!

but if everybody think so…then we really wont get anywhere…we must show them that we care and we want that something is done…fix the app we paid for. It wasnt free and they should respect their costumers !!

if anyone speak german it would be great to give them a call and ask if they are working on the problem or we are done…

The update is terrible and I have a lot of functionality now with the ddj wego esp the knob to load and scroll, beat sync just fails all the time when looped -bad bad bad