Loop BACK! Coldcut say please...

I have chosen DJPro over other software and even CDJs as its so great. The effects, video functions, Ableton Link, real time warping, and now AI Neural Mix are unique features. Coldcut love remixing tracks live…a huge result would be the option to Loop BACK instead of forward. Im playing a tune, think wow that was an amazing break, but its too late to loop it. I want to hit loop and set it to loop the LAST x bars that played, ie the bit I just heard.
This could even be a global option so would require no GUI additions beyond that. PLEASE consider this which would IMHO really boost the remixing power and creativity of DJay. I see Brent_Meinema1 also proposed this in 2014 -and it exists in Traktor. Im also lobbying Pioneer to implement it.

Thanks!
Matt Black, Coldcut/Ninja Tune.

Hi @Matt_Black,

Thank you for getting in touch and nice to have you on our community!

We are glad you like our latest features and are happy that you are sharing your feedback with us!

Looping back instead of into the future is something we will look into. It would be great if other users share their votes in order to push the topic.

Thank you for getting in touch and please feel free to share your feedback and suggestions any time.

1 Like

hey Lukas thanks for reply, fingers crossed.