I like the „Match“ option when loading tracks.
However, I noticed that sometimes the matches are found at Apple Music streaming and sometimes the matches are detected at local music.
I want see match proposals from my local music sources only (no streaming matches). How can I set this up?
Hi @turbopussy ,
Thanks. Matches are indeed a nice feature. But could have worked even much better.
Please read this suggestion with a video about how it works and vote for to suggestion to improve:
I find the match list generated for the active track to be helpful, but the breadth of its source is too wide. I have playlists for different and non-overlapping use cases: Alternative club music, Rave/Techno, 80s retro, Country, Wedding music, etc. There is no way to limit the match list to pull from a specified playlist, and thus it presents a list of matches from the entire collection. This issue is the same if the match list is specified to come from my ‘Music’ source - playlists within are…
And only when you are really into it you could vote for this one as well:
Proposal for enhancing "related & matching tacks in djay Pro
In addition to these suggestions for improving the usability of “Related & Matching” tracks in djay, I also have some ideas for enhancing its functionality, which I outline here.
Introduction This proposal outlines key improvements to the usability of the “Related & Matching Tracks” feature in djay Pro. These enhancements aim to streamline track selection, improve workflow efficiency, and provide greater flexibility in creating and m…
Thank you, but coming back to my question: Can I limit match results to my local music only?
Hi @turbopussy , unfortunately this is not currently possible on iOS.
Thanks, @Slak_Jaw . But then I ask myself why sometimes local music matches are listed and sometimes (99% useless) matching tracks out of Apple Music are listed. Isn’t that a bug then??