Denon MC7000? Good ? Problems ?

Hi Hall. I’m fairly new to Dj pro. I have an old Denon mc7000. Does anyone here use this on Mac and iPad? Does it work well any problems? I bought the Mixon 8, But the bill quality is so much better on the mc7000.

1 Like

Hi @Nubium, I’ve never used this hardware myself, but I did a quick search on this forum and it seems several users recommend it. I’m sure you could dig a little further and reach out to some of these users directly:

1. Suggestions for 4 Channel DJay iOS Controller - #4 by JiPenade
  2. Best Hardware Experience with djay Pro? - #7 by koenigflo
  3. Controllers (DJAY Pro/Mac) - #4 by DJ_Stratoferris
  4. Denon MC7000 Mapping (Looper functions, pitch play Deck 3, fixed key knob...)

Ok thanks. you said you haven’t used it but here you said you just ordered it, Did you never receive it?

No, unfortunately, I had to cancel the order because the delivery time was too long and shipping cost was too high where I was at the time.

1 Like

I have used the MC7000 for 3 years with Djay Pro and it works flawlessly. I use an MC4000 as my secondary/backup rig and it works very well also.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. Great to know. What are you using now?

I have just got my old MC 7000 out of storage. The quality of it is so much better than the Mixon 8. Have you found a good place to map the neural mix stems ? I think I may have just saved myself €1000

@Nubium, check out my personal Mixon 8 Pro mapping for some ideas on how to map Neural Mix controls to your MC7000. I suggest you map one of the performance pads to Neural Mix Solo/Mute and a toggle button for regular EQs and Neural Mix EQs.

Actually, the beat grid buttons are not being used so I use the left one just for instrumental and the right one to solo the vocal. Processing: image.jpg…Processing: image.jpg…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.