MIDI Mapping file for Numark Mixtrack Pro 2 (djay for Mac)

Do you talk about the Ipad application or MAC application?
Because, I don’t have “MIDI Out” setting in Djay for Ipad.

Hi my mixtrack pro 2 does this…

1. mixtrack pro II audio setup (I click ok for pre cueing not main output)

2. then it reconfigures audio engine

3. but then when I go to MIDI options and go to configure mixtrack pro ii, i GET NOTHING. All i can click is enable mixtrack pro II i can’t change anything

PLEASE HELP YOU GUYS

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
mixtrack pro 2 midi mapping.

Hi I have the numark mixtrack pro 2 and i was wondering is there a way to midi map it onto Djay for the mac? I saw someone had the mapping but it’s not on dropbox anymore can someone anyone help I just bought the turntables today

Hi, Warren. I’m looking for your MIDI mapping file for Djay. Dropbox tells me the file was removed. Did you change the address or really remove it?

thanks!!

Numark MixTrack Pro II.

How do I map my new MixTrack Pro II to work with Djay on my MAC?

How do you use Djay for the mac with the Mixtrack pro 2.

im 12 years old and need some help on how to configure the Mixtrack pro 2 with Djay for mac. i don’t have enough for serato so i got this. when i plugged ti in, it said it was working and it all lit up. There was no error message saying it wasn’t working. when i went to use the controller, it didn’t do anything.

Please reply back quick. i need help.

any chance someone still has this file? it’s not up on dropbox aymore.

Update: Djay for Mac has just released an update that includes native map for the MTP2 amongst others

hi warren ciao a tutti vorrei acquistare djaypro il software, ma avendo il controller della numark mixquad , non lo riconosce anche se l’ho gia mappato , ce qualcuno che sa come mapparlo o ce una altra soluzione , attendo una vs risposta grazie mille .
carmine

Hi i bought a mixtrack pro II but i can’t make it work on my macbook pro . I have virtual dj pro full , serato and the numark virtual dj . I tried my mixtrack with my fried’s computer and it works. Is there anything that i can do to fix that problem ?

could someone please reupload the file?

Here is the mapping file:
http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/tMruRDZ…

stanleyprojects.com/upload/numark_mixtrack_ii_pro_mapping.zip

link bellow

No problem :slight_smile:
I didn’t customize it at all. Actually I am having a connection problem since the console draws more current than the threshold on iPad is set to be. I’ve tried everything, usb hubs, powered usb hubs, different camera connection kits, tweaks to remove the power limitation. I am afraid there is some hardware problem in my case.

Yes please. can some one please re upload the file.

Thanks For this. How do i install the mapping file onto my Ipad.

thanks again

Can anyone re-upload the mapping file?
Pleaaase…

Thanks a lot, that was fast!
Anyway, I managed to get the mapping from djay pro demo instalation files. Used it for a moment, just to check is it OK, and it does. Using effects for the first time caused my iPad 3 “choke” couple of times, looks OK now.
Did You customized Your mapping?