MORE DECKS/ 4 Decks

I don’t understand why people seem to be forgetting about the sampler already in Djay 4. It’s right there, and they even touted it as a new feature! While I feel they downgraded it from the sampler in Djay 3 (you could set samples to loop in that sampler) it’s still there, and can be improved.
Remember everyone, Djay already has a sampler, we just need it to get better.

PLEASE!!! 3 decks at least!!!

PLEASE GIVE US A SAMPLE option, it would allow us to blend two tracks together whilst playing the sample and provide much better music. Come on Algorridm, either 3 decks or a sample option PLEASE. I am dying for it.

come on Algoridm, this is getting ridiculous. We need a sample channel deck, please!

1 Like

Four decks could be implemented while still displaying two at a time. Just add a button to toggle between 1 & 2 and 3 & 4. Beyond that I really want a third deck that just lets me loop one of my tracks.

Hi, why not synchronize 2 iPads or one and iPhone in wifi for example or Bluetooth to have 4 decks?

I agree , but a least, There is only two deck. I said iphone too, and I don’t know anyone who as iPad and no iPhone .
This solution can be build by algoriddim , I think they don’t want to build 4decks

anybody know if the iDJ Pro is compatible with the new IPad with Retina display. This has the new connector style called Lightning to USB cable. Should I buy an IPAD 2 just because of the cable?

I re-up this 4 decks idea. It would be extremely great to be able to live re-edit multiple tracks with the loop / sample fonction.

3+ Decks! Good Idea

4 is more than 2, and many controllers (Pioneer ddj-wego ect.) have support for 4 decks so if it can be done, why not? this program is good, but more features/updates would make it great!

It would be great if djay was able to handle 3 or 4 tracks playing at once. I know traktor pro 2 can mix up to 4 tracks at once instead of djay’s 2.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
More than 2 decks.

yes, i would prefer a 4 Deck-Option, too!!! Hurry up Guys! GERMAN ENGENEERING!

pretty good post, Duncan! My words!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
3rd Turntable?.

Would love to know if the next update or version is coming with a 3rd turntable option?!

Sooo many times whilst mixing I have two tracks looping with effects on and it’s sweet, but I’d love to get another track mixed in but I can’t, so have to take down one of the tracks.

Any ideas anyone??

Four decks is a standard within all Pro DJ apps … but on iPad both TraktorDJ and DJay2 have only 2 decks … guess that’s not due to an iPad hardware limitation … only because they haven’t guess this is a missing feature … I will love to have a 4 decks DJay app !

If djay 2 had 4 decks, and supporting hardware, I personally would rather buy this, than buy the traktor s4.

Djay 2 with 4 decks id pay

Id take the sampler if i could loop it and control BPMs

I have an Ipad2 with 30pin, but from what I understand all you need is a 30pin to lightning adapter.