MORE DECKS/ 4 Decks

Oh yea, you might not be able to close the door with that adapter. however, you could go diy and route a slot through back…

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
4 Deck Mixing.

I know I asked like 4 questions today, but I swear it will be the last one:

I think it would be a great idea to be able to do 4 deck mixing. The WeGO has a ‘Deck C & Deck D’ button, where you can change to 4 decks. So I reckon it would be a great idea if you guys could implement 4 channel mixing into your wonderful and amazing djay app :slight_smile:

I’m looking at Djay after a friend recommended it, but I do a lot of four-way remixes, so a two deck system is useless. I also greatly prefer using four decks during live mix…so I’m sticking with VDJ for now.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
A third turntable integration.

The iPad can instantly switch to a third turntable while using I djay pro ? Is this possible , ? Is it too much ? Would be brilliant if it could work.

Hey Warren, are now 2 years from this post… When do we get these 4decks?

Definitely gotta just give us the 4. If your gonna add any… Come Algoriddim, I believe us loyal fans deserve this one…plus it’s a minor tweak, yet huge help and creates a whole nother game for us. The two decks, I must say, has gotten a bit “repetitive” . And I thought adding more emphasize to your sfx, I’m a FX guy and we either need more fx or the main ones (personal favorite Reverb) need to be a bit more sophisticated in my opinion, maybe adding a option of reverb2? More deep and from space sounding , more pronounced and momentum building . We need that!!! Just sincere feedback from loyal fans and music lovers.

C’mon Warren, give us die hard Djay supporters a ray of hope for the 4 decks , we so badly yearn for

I’m for this as well! Please add 4 Deck capabilities!

Hey 3 or 4 decks would make this app so much more amazing!

Will we see that feature in the ipad app anytime soon?

Well that would only work if you’re posh enough to own two ipad. And it also doesn’t help if you want to use a controller…

Now you do :wink: no iPhone here…

I re-up this idea. I need a 3rd deck to create and blend while looping. I would be happy to pay

With DjayPro now we have 4 Decks, but what is with the option to connect one or two of this Decks with “Live Input” like Traktor does it?

Done with Djay pro for iPad :wink: