My library playlists have disappeared! iPad Djay

Hi all, currently on the latest version of djay pro for iOS. I’ve been building my library of playlists in the ‘My library’ section for quite some time now - we’ll over a year. All my session history has always remained in there and I’ve spent a lot of time recreating custom playlists when spotify support was withdrawn using tidal.

Today I’ve gone to play some music and now there is nothing, absolutely nothing in my library. All my playlists are gone. All my session history has disappeared too.

I’m devastated, the amount of time of put into building this library is vast.

I’ve checked the folder located in files for djay, and the file that holds this information appears to have been updated yesterday at 10.48. I didn’t use my iPad yesterday at all.

Can anyone confirm if there are steps I can take to get this back? I’m really hoping so!

Thank you in advance.

Additionally I’ve just realised all cue points an track analysis have gone too.

Can anyone help with this?

Hi @Private_Repress,

we are very sorry to hear you’ve experienced this issue in your Library. Did djay crash at any point before this occurred?

Could you please collect the following data and send it to us? You’ll need a computer in order to collect these logs.

On Mac

1. Connect your iPad/iPhone with your Mac via USB
  2. Open “Console” on your Mac
  3. Select your iPad under “Devices”
  4. In the search bar in the top right corner, type “djay” and press enter
  5. Open djay on your iPad/iPhone
  6. Reproduce the issue you’ve described
  7. Copy & paste the content of the Console app on your Mac, and send it to us via support@algoriddim.com. Make sure you reference this Community thread so we can easily track it.

On Windows

1. Install iTools on your Windows machine
  2. Launch iTools
  3. Connect your iOS device to the Windows machine through USB
  4. Click on Toolbox
  5. When you are ready to reproduce the issue in djay on your iPad/iPhone, click on Real-time log under Advanced Features. You can see the logging happening in real time
  6. Click on Save to save the log activities
  7. Copy & paste the content of the log on your PC,and send it to us via support@algoriddim.com. Make sure you reference this Community thread so we can easily track it.

With this information, our development team will be able to investigate this issue further. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks I’ll do this, but how am I meant to reproduce the issue? The library has worked fine for over a year now. I don’t know what caused it.

Is it likely I’ll be able to get my song lists back and all the analyse of each song?

Bump - are you able to confirm how I can reproduce the issue?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.