Neural Mix and Tidal don’t work together anymore

Still working for me.

1 Like

Interesting. I haven’t done the trial yet so maybe that is why. I’ll see if that fixes it and reply with the outcome.

1 Like

Still getting this message after subscribing with the trial. I am a PC user as well.

3 Likes

Currently still working for me

It might be helpful for those with Neural Mix working with Tidal to detail their host machine/build and OS along with djay version, in addition to their IP “location.” For comparison purposes

Still working for me here in the US. Can someone in Europe, or somewhere were it’s not working anymore try using a VPN and connect to a US server. Wondering if the check for this is client or server side and brainstorming ideas to develop a hack around this silly restriction.

No probs here in Germany. It looks to me that they’ve been testing it, or maybe only blocking it for new users (for now?).

Which is very strange when it would have been a restriction coming from the labels. Why prohibit actively in other software and not in DJAY?

Once again, and because of this, it looks more like a Tidal decision to me instead of the labels forcing Tidal. If true, I’m hoping for an additional streaming option in DJAY in the form of Deezer, because they seem to play nice for now.

There’s also the (unlikely?) scenario that Algo made a deal with Tidal (percentage of subscriptions?) and it’s only blocking stems in the free version or something.

TLDR; the inconsistency with different platforms doesn’t make sense.

That is a great idea, wonder if I can get a VPN on an Ipad

Of course you can. They’ve been around for a while.

There’s also another option in case you’re interested…

Again, still working here in Sydney, Australia…

I use Express VPN on IPad :+1:t2:

I have experienced the same. TIDAL doesnt work with neural mix

1 Like

I’m not sure right now whether this is actively prevented by TIDAL or by Algoriddim. In any case, it still works perfectly for me, but I haven’t received an update from DJay Pro AI for a long time.

What’s your location? And are you a new user?

Its time to swap for serato?:thinking:

1 Like

Maybe - if Serato ever brings a fully functional app for mobile devices :wink:

Hello, my tidal is not working happened for the first time last night. I get the error of neural not available for tidal . If this is true, that would mean none of the streaming services integrate with djay to play instrumentals? I will have cancel my subscription. Any other players?

Beatport and beatsource work for me. I don’t really use Tidal much so I can’t really comment on that platform. I think it’s only Tidal who are restricting stems.

1 Like

Same issue for me. First I was using Spotify, when they take it off, I suscribed to Tidal… Now there is no way of using Neural Filters with online music. This is bad news!! :frowning:
We don’t have an alternative???

1 Like

Yeah the inevitable happened to me this week and Tidal stopped working with Neural mix. Cancelled subscription and moved to Soundcloud……so far so good