Neural Mix Pro (paid for version) - Export Track does nothing?

Hi,

I thought it was a limitation of the free version - so purchased the pro version of Neural Mix…

Turns out the Export button nor the Export Track menu item are not doing anything… I can’t work out how to export anything…

Mac OS Big Sur 11.2.3 / Neural Mix Pro 1.0.5

Am I missing something obvious? there isn’t a manual for this product, so you’d expect it to be intuitive…

Phil

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Neural Mix Pro Error Message

Hi,

Sorry you’re both having this trouble. Have either of you contacted via email as well, so we can understand the scope of the problem?

You should be getting a pop-up with options for exporting, similar to this:
Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 11.57.06

One thing to try is deleting the app and reinstalling from the Mac App Store. You may have to restore purchases as well, but that’s unlikely. Let me know if that does or doesn’t help.

Hi Dan,

I’ve deleted the app, re-installed from AppStore, restored purchases, still can’t get the export dialog to show up… Have you tried it in BigSur ?

Phil

btw - yes - I contacted support via the website on 22 March - I did receive messages from you, with the same suggestions as above

thanks

Thanks. Sorry for the late reply, but does anything happen when you right click on a track in the library and select export from there?

Hi Dan,

Clicking on the track in library does show the export options.

I didn’t know about this option previously as I just open a track directly rather than build a library :slight_smile:

the export button and the export menu option still do nothing - but at least I’ve got a workaround for the moment.

thanks

Are you still having trouble with the export button? If so, could you grab some console logs for us while running the Neural Mix Pro app and attempting to export a track?

1. Open Console.app
  2. Run NM pro app and try to export a song
  3. Send any log output from Console.app

Cheers

I just found this forum question, I also now am unable to get the export to show anything. I have reloaded and done re-purchase update but still nothing. Right clicking does give me the export function but can not export anything I work on.

Please help!!!

Thank you

John

:mega: Hi All, Just wanted to let you know that this issue has been fixed with the latest update to Neural Mix Pro for Mac (version 1.1). Please update your app when you get a chance on the Mac App Store.

Thanks for your patience, and have a great day! :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.