New Controller Configuration

I got a message today when starting Djay Pro AI that a new configuration is available for my controller. Is it documented somewhere what exactly is different now? Or is it just the colors of the cue points, as it was mentioned here before?

Hi @Chris_R,

So that I can better assist you could you please explain in greater detail what information you are looking for?

Additionally, may I ask what controller you are using?

At this time we do not provide additional documentation but I look forward to assisting you further upon your next reply!

I noticed it with the Hercules Inpulse 500 controller. I have reassigned quite a few knobs and buttons according to my needs, so that the question arose whether it is worth using the new mapping provided by you and reassign my individual assignment or whether the changes are only minor things such as the lighting of the cue buttons, so that I could save myself the extra work.

I now believe that there is something wrong with the new mapping. Yesterday I noticed that every time I press the cue button for the master out, the headphone output is completely disabled from that moment on. The same happens when I move the Cue/Master knob for the headphones.
The only way to fix this is to disconnect the controller and reconnect it to the iPad.
Does anyone else have this problem? And more importantly, how to fix it?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.