New Rane controller (Rane FOUR?)

I know Algoriddim has a pretty good track record with In-Music brand controllers (Rane, Denon, Numark), I am hoping that Rane sent you one of the new controllers to test and map to DJay, I think the controller is what I have been waiting for to run with my iPad… Quality 4 channel controller support is what is missing from the iPad. The Prime 4 has been buggy in my usage.

The Prime 4 has been rock solid for me with Djay on iPad.

1 Like

Weird my prime 4 when mixing, if I have to nudge a track even speeding it up with the jog wheel, while adjusting the pitch fader, the pitch will always jump to -8 until I stop the jog and stop moving the pitch fader.
Also if I am scratching in a track, and it is a little off when I release, the jog wheel cannot be used to make pitch corrections until the jog wheel has stopped all movement for at least 1 second. 1 second is an eternity when a mix is off. I can do a video if needed.

1 Like

Hi @Stevie_Ray,

While I can’t talk about our future plans, I’ll be sure to put this on our developer’s radar for future consideration!

Additionally, in regard to your issues with your Prime 4, we kindly ask that you share a video for us to take a look at what can potentially be the problem!

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you and have a nice day!

1 Like