Numark Audio Device not recognized in djay (Mac App Store version)

Hi there! I have been using Djay for several times on my Mac Mountain Lion with no issues with an Hercules MKII controller. Just bought a better controller from a friend: OMNI CONTROL. It features on your site has being one of the supported controls. Omni Control is able to “manage the mix” perfectly and i can easily assign controls. But on the devices it does not show up, therefore i am no able to pre-cue! Nothing shows up there!! Help needed! thks! Bellow pictures with the issue! Help needed!!!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Omni Control Audio Device not recognized!.

Good to know. I purchased my copy on the Mac App Store. How do i get the download version from your website wihtout having to pay again? thks

This is more than frustrating. I’m getting my first gig and I can’t even use the software I am most comfortable with. Fix this please

Hi, same problem on my Macbook (pro i5, 2,3 Ghz, 8 GB Ram, 10.8). I tried out 2 different drivers (2.1.18 and 2.0.2). Jesco

…are there any news regarding this problem??? regards Jesco

Is there anyone working at Algoriddim???

For your information, DJio works fine with virtual DJ!

Hi there kiltederic! Wich is the email support to get that version? Thnks in advance!

Just got my DJ Io in the mail today, and I’m having the same exact problem as everybody else. Mac recognizes it, Djay has no clue any device is plugged in. I really would like to see a fix for this.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to chime in and say that I’m having the exact same problem. Definitely seems to be an issue with the djay app. Here’s why:

Numark DJ|iO is recognized and works fine for multi-channel output using Ableton Live and Logic.

I reverted back to djay version 4.0.6 using Time Machine and now djay recognizes my DJ|iO. So, djay version 4.1 is the only thing that doesn’t recognize my DJ|iO.

I’m on Mountain Lion and am using DJ|iO driver 2.1.18.

How I can activate the new version djay 4.1Algoriddim if I have the version Djay 4.1 of App store? I have to pay for the new version?

I am having the same issue with my Mac App Store version not recognizing the Numark DJ IO interface. Is there anyway to download the other version of djay that is not from the app store?

Any response on how we can activate this version if we have bought from the mac app store ?

NUMARK NS6.

Hello, I use the Numark NS6 controller on the mac book pro version 10.7.5 with iOS Algoriddim. It is impossible to get the sound to external speakers since downloading the new version of iOS lion.QUE SHOULD I DO TO RECOGNIZE THAT Algoriddim A NEW CARD SOUND OF MY NUMARK NS6? thank you in advance. didier

Hi all,

I’ve just come across this issue with the Numark DJIO device after upgrading from OS X snow leopard to OS X Mavericks which also recommended upgrading Djay via the app store to 4.2.1

My DJM5000 required new drivers from pioneer before it could be seen in Djay 4.2.1, but that was easy to do and both the app version and the djay onsite download version work fine. But, as for the Numark DJIO device I can only see it in the Djay direct downloaded version, the app store download of Djay 4.2.1 just doesn’t want to play ball with the Numark device.

This problem was originally highlighted 11 months ago and I’m surprised to see that it is still not fixed. I’m not sure where this issue lies… is it with Djay or Numark?

I fully understand that it works fine with the 4.2.1 direct download image from the algoriddim Djay site, but it is a time limited demo version and asks for a license key, which I don’t have after originally purchasing via the app store. I don’t see why I should have to repurchase the same version again via a different route just to fix this issue. I emailed algoriddim today and I’m hoping they will recommend a solution that won’t cost me any more money to fix.

Golden rules: BACKUP your system before applying upgrades! (which I’ve done and I can go back to snow leopard and an earlier version of Djay if necessary but I don’t really want to go down that route)

Here’s the response I got from Djay algoriddim:

Quote:
“The issue is actually that the Numark driver is incompatible with sandboxed applications, such as djay for Mac. Numark is already working on a driver update to fix this issue.”
End quote.

Appears Numark need an incredibly long time to modify the DJIO USB driver (and possibly their other Numark USB device drivers!)

I was given a coupon code to purchase a license key 100% free, I download Djay 4.2.1 from the algoriddim site and hey presto all works perfectly.

Thanks guys!

Something must have changed for it to have stopped working…

Check the os can still see it with the ‘Numark USB audio panel utility’ located in the Applications directory.

Djay with Numark DJi0.

I have been using Djay on my mac with Numark DJi0 with no issues previously, now Djay doesnt recognise it. Any ideas??

DJ upgrade 4.2.2 won’t recognize numark omni control.

So I just upgraded to djay 4.2.2 and it doesn’t give me an option to select the Numark omni control as the audio interface in the djay Devices preferences.
I’ve downloaded the latest numark omni control driver and the problem persists. Any suggestions as to what the problem might be and how to resolve it would be greatly appreciated.

Steph