OSStatus error 2003334207 when loading songs

any solution to this yet?

I HAVE BEEN HAVIUNG TGHIS PROBLEM FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS!!! IT IS A COMMON PROBLEM!!! When will this be fixed ???

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When loading.

1 Like

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Error 2003334207.

Tunes were playing okay before now it’s giving men that message. Is this something to do with the IOS update?

I’m using Djay 2 it desn’t happen with all songs . I restore iPad and it worked ok but when I synced it again to add songs I purchased it happened again so I had to restore again and it works. Seeing as it takes 1 hour to restore and reload songs and apps to iPad it is a serious problem,

Hello any answer to this ?

The songs that when you download them say OSStatus error 2003334207 nonie of them play but not all songs say that maybe 30% do however when I restore my iPad to factory settings and reload everything it works. Now if I purchase more songs on my Mac Book Pro and then connect my iPad to it and it syncs it then it happens all over again.

Probably work ok however is it possible to convert songs to Applelossless and and songs to a specific playlist without syncing to my Mac?

I’m watching CNN and Apple is being sued because of software that was being used on iTunes to delete some songs that weren’t purchased from iTunes so I’m wondering if this is part of the problem . However all my music was purchased from iTunes I also convert most of my songs Applelossless but not all so is it possible that this software sees regular and Applelossless differently and deletes tem??

1 Like

Nothing that I have heard its been over a year

I had the same error show up on my iPad. I connected my iPad to my Mac and did a sync, then I removed all the music via the iTunes application, disconnected the iPad, and manually removed the rest of the music from my iPad, reconnected to the Mac and synced again, disconnected the iPad and reconnected to the Mac and told iTunes which music to sync and synced. problem resolved.

1 Like

no solution yet for error 2003334207

Warren
Im using DJay 2 iphone and im receiving the OSStatus error 2003334207 in some of my songs. What to do??

I haver the same problem!! It arrive aleatory. It’s comming without logical sequence. I restarted, delele song reload, and it coming again with another song bought. I can play my recent preferred songs!!! The party of end of year arrive!!! Quickly solve this problem!!!

That it is not a serious solution. Because I buy the legal music from iTunes and this error comes again

I had the same problem after an iOS update. I lost the ability to play any songs that were transfered to iTunes from CD. I found the following worked:

Back up the iPad
In iTunes on your laptop disable “Sync music”.
Sync your iPad (it will loose all but the iTunes tracks downloaded directly to your iPad)
Switch “Sync Music” back on
Sync again (it will now re-sync your whole library - this takes a while if your library is massive)
All tracks work in DJay again and still have their BPM and marker data intact.

Phew!

1 Like

Any solution to this? I have it on my MacBook and if there’s no fix solution, I won’t purchase the full version, because this is an absolute killer criteria!

@ Miguel:
Now nothing. The problem has been reported more than 3 years ago by so many different people and it’s still not fixed. That says a lot about the support.
I’m lucky I didn’t buy this program.

Any solution to this yet? Happening to me in DJ pro

BUmp