OSStatus error 2003334207 when loading songs

I have just bought DJAY PRO and when I try to load any video from my library I get the error. What can I do?

I had the same problem! I just turned off itunes by exiting from it and the app worked fine afterwards

1 Like

Hi there,

what file format are these tracks?
Cheers,

Lukas E.

1 Like

Hi guys,

we are sorry for the delayed response. 
Is the problem still occurring with the latest version of djay Pro 2?

If you still have to experience this with the latest update, please contact us via support@algoriddim.com for in detail help.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Hi guys,

we are sorry for the delayed response. 
Is the problem still occurring with the latest version of djay Pro 2?

If you still have to experience this with the latest update, please contact us via support@algoriddim.com for in detail help.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

I’m having the same issue in my mcbook air with DJay Pro version.
Any solution?
Thanks

*bump*

I’m trying the demo version of DJPro 1.2.1 on OS X 10.11.3 (El Capitan) and an iTunes library on an external USB drive, and this is an issue with most of my library. Library works fine in iTunes.

Songs that I’ve recently played in iTunes *do* play fine, but songs I have not played in iTunes recently fail to load in DJPro. That strongly suggests you’re using an OS or iTunes cache of the library to locate the files.

I’m having the same issue. Can’t import ANY video. I get this OSStatus error 2003334207 EVRY TIME. What is going wrong??

FIX: Open Music app on iPad. Tap My Music. Tap Search box. Enter artist name or song name in search box. Find exact song, and tap on it. Song will reload. Wait until completed. Go back to DJ app and load song onto platter. I did prior to plugging iPad into DJ controller. Hope this helps many of you.

Same issue here… Now what?