Pioneer DDJ-400 with Djay iOS audio drops out

hello! I haven’t seen you talk about our problem in the details of the new update… and i can’t see the update in my app store

I have canceled the subscription, at the moment it is unusable… sorry for the algoriddim team

I just bought the controller and haven’t been able to use the controller. Has anyone been able to get it to work ?

It works but it is unstable, it is not for professional use at the moment

this is what really happens when it fails

Hu

Does the ddj 400 with the audio fault work well on djay for MAC?

I think that is this problem exists only on some random devices, and in random other devices doesn’t
(Always iOS)

I think that you can try whatever you want. You only have to be lucky to buy the “right” device. (these are only my thoughts, nothing is official)

For calls you can activate “do not disturb “ mode to block all calls, but my suggestion is try whatever iPad you want. But again, be lucky
(because on YouTube it seems to work normally, no one talked about this problem, so maybe they’re lucky to owning an “issue-free” ipad)

Same for me, today i’ve had the “record”. I got 2 audio dropouts in 6 minutes with iPad Pro. this is VERY annoying 

Did algoriddim djay solved this audio dropout problem after last week’s update?

I have the same problem. At this moment, the only way is unsubscribe the djay plan :frowning:

Vitor, my iPad is a 6th generation and I have the problem. I never have been tested with my iPhone 11 during hours.

Vitor, original Apple USB Câmera Adapter

Show. Boa Sorte

I just was playing tonight with the same issue as described here.  Any resolution?

Good afternoon, I was curious if anyone has found any resolution to this.